Weed and your eyes

HappyOneHit

So I went to the eye doctor today and he confirmed what I've been noticing ever since I've been smoking weed on a regular basis: my eyesight is improving. Granted its not a huge overwhelming change, I still need contacts to see and such, but I have noticed it and two different tests the doctor did confirmed my theory.

Has anyone else experienced this sort of thing, and improvement of vision that corresponds to the amount of marijuana usage? I'm not giving marijuana all the credit, but I do know its not a short term type of thing, being I haven't smoked in awhile and the tests were today. If anyone has links or a book that have similar results let me know, I might do some more research into this.

With all that said, I'm gonna hit up the ganja tonight and help improve my eyesight even more!!:smokin::allgood:

That is great, we were always told to eat our carrots, guess Mom and Dad shoulda broke out the green instead..... I will join you just in the spirit of healing of coarse....:laughtwo:

Well I ate carrots and smoke bud, I have near 20/20 vision. I always gave my good eye sight to, lol pardon me for a second because wesley willis is cracking me up with his song Eat That Mule Shit, ehem, ok back, well to get back on track. . . My father is saverely neer sighted and my mother is farsighted, so I always figured it evened itself out.

brett2themax said:
Well I ate carrots and smoke bud, I have near 20/20 vision. I always gave my good eye sight to, lol pardon me for a second because wesley willis is cracking me up with his song Eat That Mule Shit, ehem, ok back, well to get back on track. . . My father is saverely neer sighted and my mother is farsighted, so I always figured it evened itself out.

Great way of looking at it....I am pretty lucky too, I have never had any problems with my vision.
Must be that carrot and weed salad we eat nightly...:cheesygrinsmiley:

I have terrible vision so my eyesite is always getting worse.

Smoke More Weed Damnit!! Hurry man, your eye sight depends on it. Go now and pack a bowl, or 6!!lol

I have a degenerative corneal disease, and weed helps me see better. I think it's because my eyes are relaxed more. And of course, the benefits of pressure in the eye being relieved with Glaucoma patients by use of opius amounts of ganja is well documented.
-PM

oh wow.....how fantastic...i haven't noticed it but my eyes are pretty bad so maybe they just can't get any better. I don't know...but yay for you! haha:smokin:

I think my vision is becoming worse. Even though I smoke weed everyday (if that helps) I still can't see things very clearly or from a distance.

i've been smoking a couple times a week for the last 2ish years and my eyesight has gotten gradually worse. In fact, in the last year my perscription has doubled. I doubt herb heals your eyes.

I am near-sighted, and it's only getting worse. My eyesight is already worse than my parent's. Without the assistance of glasses/contacts, I cannot see more than 6 inches in front of me.

Marijuana has not helped me at all with my eyesight. I see how it could help other eye problems though. Very interesting!

Hmm this is all very interesting. Maybe I'm just a unique case or perhapes marijuana just doesn't do anything for regular eyesight problems.

Back
Top Bottom