Weed Butter/Choco Chip Cookie

d00bie420

Watup everyone, I just need some help with my first real ganja cooking experience. Alright so my plan was to use this betty crocker mix that you just add 1 stick of butter and an egg to and bake. And I was planning on making 1 stick worth of canna-butter first and just using that with the mix. So I just need any tips you guys might have. Have you ever tried it? Does it sound like a good idea?
And most importantly need some details on making 1 stick worth of canna-butter, I was planning on using about 10 grams of some lower grade bud that actually gets me pretty stoned and a little bit more then 1 stick of butter with 1 cup of water boiling for about 10-15 minutes then getting a cheese cloth or very fine strainer and at the end putting the liquid to cool. Does this sound right?

Lol well sorry for all the questions but I want to just get this right and make some nice cookies that will get me stoned as a kind of 420 weekend thing. =]
Happy 420 in 17 days =p and thanks to anyone who can help me out.

Watup everyone, I just need some help with my first real ganja cooking experience. Alright so my plan was to use this betty crocker mix that you just add 1 stick of butter and an egg to and bake. And I was planning on making 1 stick worth of canna-butter first and just using that with the mix. So I just need any tips you guys might have. Have you ever tried it? Does it sound like a good idea?
And most importantly need some details on making 1 stick worth of canna-butter, I was planning on using about 10 grams of some lower grade bud that actually gets me pretty stoned and a little bit more then 1 stick of butter with 1 cup of water boiling for about 10-15 minutes then getting a cheese cloth or very fine strainer and at the end putting the liquid to cool. Does this sound right?

Lol well sorry for all the questions but I want to just get this right and make some nice cookies that will get me stoned as a kind of 420 weekend thing. =]
Happy 420 in 17 days =p and thanks to anyone who can help me out.
Howdy Don't forget to decarboxylate your weed or itll be a futile effort ✌️

Back
Top Bottom