Weed cost

1shepherd

Hey everyone what are peoples paying for weed these days. Im in Tassy and we pay $230-$260 for an oz and i hear a P is around $3800 ??

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Quick question guys how close do you think this is ???

420-magazine-mobile1305165318.jpg
420-magazine-mobile821809795.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1419066981.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey mate I go by the trichomes color and also pistil color. This is the rules I follow everyone has their own theory but I look at it from a medical perspective as I need my medicine to work correctly especially during the day so I aim for a 70% brown pistils and about a 50% clear trichomes and 50% brown. Now the theory goes like this. Clear trichomes = paranoia, increased heart rate. 50/50 trichomes = euphoria, creative, active. More than 50% trichomes brown can mean couch lock, body stone, medicating, sleepy. This information can vary strain by strain but this you will figure out by keeping good data when you grow and good smoke reports..... Hope this helps :)

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Also they look a little way off yet have you started flush yet ? They are getting close, a closer pic of the trichomes would help if you can.

To me they look cloudy I like a few Amber as well, the pic is still not close enough really to tell. I'd say still a bit longer

$350 an oz typically in Perth, when I can find some.

$350 an oz typically in Perth, when I can find some.

Perth has really got strange with its prices on Oz's. You have the triads selling weed at $200 ea (Hydro). Bikers selling that tight heavy, no tricome rubbish at $350 an Oz, and then you can get anyone in between, selling Shit bush, or great bush, great hydro or shit hydro, all for anywhere between $350 - $400 an Oz.
I got fellas that purchase mine at $250 ea, and I don't ask what they sell them for. But I should imagine that they are selling at high end prices.

Back
Top Bottom