weed in Africa

SmokeyC

I Just found this site and it is one of the best communities i have ever joined.I was a bit surprised at what some people were saying in the forums.In the US sticky icky costs 20$+ !!!!
In Kenya,its so cheap and its mostly sold as joints where slims/slenders cost 10 ksh which is about 10cents in dollars.Fatties cost from 20/= to 60/=(obese). which again is around 50cts.
Africa is one of the few places where stoners dont have a financial problem directly caused by the weed and our strain is pretty tight.Considering that even with fake weed being a constant problem,with less than 4.20$,you can get high off your ass burning an ounce of some pree good sativa.
I actually have a problem buying the paraphernilia than the herb itself.Peace out,keep smoking,life's short.
HAKUNA MATATA:Namaste:

I visited Mombasa about 20 yrs ago. They were smoking pot everywhere. People in the clubs just walking around smoking joints like they were cigarettes. I didn't smoke at the time.

Yeah dude but Mombasa dudes have a tendency to sell fake weed,when it comes to African weed,nuthin beats Malawi Gold and Ethiopian bud.

Dont expect anything good if your buying from the beach boys in mombasa it might be dipped in petrol or have some coke. But if you looking for a quick fix then why not

Back
Top Bottom