Weed Rant

Seraphim

What is weed hell? Its when you can't find any weed! It is when you move to a new town for work far from home where you don't know anyone. It's not like there is no bud here in Jersey, I am sure there is. The problem is no one knows you and no one wants to point you in the right direction.
Weed hell is what I am going through right now. A place where the unthinkable happens, you don't medicate for days, weeks ... heaven forbid.. months!

This is my rant. For now I am stuck here in NJ weed hell. But I vow that for every penny that I don't spend on meds, I will save and put towards my goal which is to fix this problem once and for all. How am I going to do that? My goal is still the same, to move to the promised land of Colorado.

I already have a job interview with a company there. If I get this job, I am outtahere! If I don't get it, I am still outta here! (its just going to take longer to get there)

If you see someone in weed hell, help them. Don't let them sit there because you never know when it may be your turn to be in .... Weed hell!

Re: Weed hell (rant)

The promiced land of Colorado awaits you brother with open arms and a sack of buds.

ohh yer killin meee!

but I really cant complain .. i found some mids and I got a plan. There are others worse off than I am.

:grinjoint:

Yay glad you found something to burn...remember what Freewheelin Franklin sez:
Dope will get you though times of no money better than money will get you though times of no dope.

LOL

oh.. dont I know it!!

truer words were never said.

Just thought I'd come by and update this thread.

Since I moved to Denver, CO. All my challenges around finding top quality nug have gone up in sweet smoke!! I couldn't be happier. Its almost difficult to remember the time when I started this thread in NJ and had gone for weeks and weeks without 4:20 ...what a crappy existence! I look back and I can't believe I actually did it. I successfully left a crappy, dry, no bud area and relocated to trichome-central. Yeah, i'm pretty stoked about that.

Wishing you all the best.

Seraphim,

Welcome to CO! I'm glad you escaped the weed-hell of NJ! I've been there (hell) a time or two, and it's much better as a dim memory than anything else. Happy puffing! :bong: :bong:

Thanks DL-Toker! :high-five:

:roorrip:

It is all topsy-turvy

Lots of people come on here and complain about no weed. And man, I can feel it cos I went for years with nothing. But things are different now.

I have heaps.

My problem is I live in conservative Asian hell.

If I get caught it is jail time. If a friend gets caught and my number is on their cell phone, I get tested. If I am positive, it is jail time.

If I share with a Westerner, he will know I have it. He will want a little for himself, a joint. Of course I would give it. If he wants to introduce/impress share with a girl, a local girl, then stories are told. I can be tested because of stories. If I am positive, it is jail time,

Why do I have so much? I sneaked in some seeds and have grown a few plants. Growing is fun. But product piles up after a while. I have so much ...

But I cannot share.
To share is such the big scare.

topsy-turvy I tell ya!

What is weed hell? Its when you can't find any weed! It is when you move to a new town for work far from home where you don't know anyone. It's not like there is no bud here in Jersey, I am sure there is. The problem is no one knows you and no one wants to point you in the right direction.
Weed hell is what I am going through right now. A place where the unthinkable happens, you don't medicate for days, weeks ... heaven forbid.. months!

This is my rant. For now I am stuck here in NJ weed hell. But I vow that for every penny that I don't spend on meds, I will save and put towards my goal which is to fix this problem once and for all. How am I going to do that? My goal is still the same, to move to the promised land of Colorado.

I already have a job interview with a company there. If I get this job, I am outtahere! If I don't get it, I am still outta here! (its just going to take longer to get there)

If you see someone in weed hell, help them. Don't let them sit there because you never know when it may be your turn to be in .... Weed hell!

Wow small world...A good friend of mine just moved to jersey from New Hampshire and was stuck with no bud for weeks....I eventually had to help her out...I wish i could convince my girl to move to Colorado... I lived there once and why I moved away is beyond me... I worked at the Broadmoor Hotel what a lovely place

What a trip how differently people experience hell.
My most recent (last year) weed hell was trying to get everything in and dry to beat the mold.
I did better than most around here but, it's hell watching your work turn to dust before your eyes!

On the subject of weed hell how does one go about finding bud when they're new to town ? I just moved to Deland, a great little college town in Central Florida. I'm 57 yrs old, retired, and w/o friends in my new home. Although I've been smoking for 40 years I have never been good at setting up new connections. Usually found somebody at work and now I'm disabled and don't work ... Not sure the college part of town will be much help here as it's supposed to be a conservative law school ... I'll be checking in to weed hell in about 2 weeks. How does one find good smoke, not pay twice the going rate, and stay out of trouble when out trying to make new connections ... really would appreciate some advice.

Thanks ... Chester

:popcorn:

You have to go out and make friends. Drop hints that you smoke. Everyone does it, you just have to make them admit it. If they smoke they know where to find it. Just don't pry too hard, some connects can be real shady.

Wow, I have been in that hell when I moved from Pa to Ny. Back home I had mad connects plus one lived right around the corner from me and we were friends. We use to match blunts. It didn't hurt that my oldest sister lived upstairs from me so I would always get a call to come on up!

Moved to NY, had a thing going when I was with ex but when we broke up I was in weed hell. They wouldn't give me anything due to wanting to be loyal to him when I was spending the damn money! And when I got my place where there is a neighborhood watch even more hell. Actually made a friend on a social networking site who lived close by me and put me down with his people.

I plan to move when my lease is up and I will be in weed hell once again. Hard to trust people sometimes because they wanna run off with ya money or you get a bogus bag. But then again,no I won't because I am doing my thing. I don't wanna share with nobody but my bf! Glad ya moved to a bountiful place!

Glad to hear you are no longer in weed hell, my friend. I was where you were when we moved to Iowa. Yes, the backwards political state all the presidential candidates just love to try and woo every four years. People here do not trust you easily, and I had to make friends quickly. It was several months before I found people who'd open up to me at all. Now, we grow, and we couldn't be happier. It's a knowledge you take with you everywhere. Yes, it takes awhile to grow, dry, and cure...but at least you know beyond a doubt that at that point, you have your own bounty. Take care!

On the subject of weed hell how does one go about finding bud when they're new to town ? I just moved to Deland, a great little college town in Central Florida. I'm 57 yrs old, retired, and w/o friends in my new home. Although I've been smoking for 40 years I have never been good at setting up new connections. Usually found somebody at work and now I'm disabled and don't work ... Not sure the college part of town will be much help here as it's supposed to be a conservative law school ... I'll be checking in to weed hell in about 2 weeks. How does one find good smoke, not pay twice the going rate, and stay out of trouble when out trying to make new connections ... really would appreciate some advice.

Thanks ... Chester

:popcorn:

learn to skydive at skydive deland; be fun to hang around with; ask for a safety meeting at the end of the runway. you will get there!

learn to skydive at skydive deland; be fun to hang around with; ask for a safety meeting at the end of the runway. you will get there!

... sounds like you know the area. I'm disabled due to health issues so I doubt I'll ever learn to skydive. I'm happy to learn that some skydivers party. I can see the two going together well. If you'd care to share your thoughts about Deland, whether it's the weed scene or just your thoughts on the area I would appreciate it. Seems like a nice little town. I've never gotten the hang of curing so any grows I've ever done have only produced mean green. If learning to Skydive is the best way to find weed in Deland, would you have a suggestion for a second best way? I considered stopping in to the smoke shop on Plymouth and telling the person behind the counter that I'm new to town and asking if they know where a person could find something to smoke, but at 57 and looking more like a retired cop than a smoker I expect I'm more likely to get kicked out than helped out.
Thanks for the input ... :thumb:

Chester

My appologies for hijacking the thread but system doesn't allow PMs if you have less than 50 posts ... :peacetwo:

... sounds like you know the area. I'm disabled due to health issues so I doubt I'll ever learn to skydive. I'm happy to learn that some skydivers party. I can see the two going together well. If you'd care to share your thoughts about Deland, whether it's the weed scene or just your thoughts on the area I would appreciate it. Seems like a nice little town. I've never gotten the hang of curing so any grows I've ever done have only produced mean green. If learning to Skydive is the best way to find weed in Deland, would you have a suggestion for a second best way? I considered stopping in to the smoke shop on Plymouth and telling the person behind the counter that I'm new to town and asking if they know where a person could find something to smoke, but at 57 and looking more like a retired cop than a smoker I expect I'm more likely to get kicked out than helped out.
Thanks for the input ... :thumb:

Chester

My appologies for hijacking the thread but system doesn't allow PMs if you have less than 50 posts ... :peacetwo:

well, try the same thing without learning to skydive then.. i've hardly ever been to a DZ where there were not some stoners.. i dont get along too well with people, but if i do, usually they're stoners too.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom