Weed rationing

Freshnugs87

I know this isn't some people's favorite subject to talk about but I'm wondering who all are the conservers and who are the splurgers in weed. How many of yall can ration weed if you're running low on cash or if its dry.

I can get really stingy if I have to. I got ahold of some supposidley cali medical dank the other day and I can get one bowl in a bat to last me three days. How about everyone else. If you got a lot of weed will you smoke it all up or try to space it out to make it last?

I love to buy bulk amounts of really cheap regs/shwag and smoke up a ton of people. It's a great way to get people together and everyone wins :Rasta:

i conserve dank. smoke hitters and bowls.
when i pick up the regs i roll massive blunts and keep packing the bong....all night long haha

i conserve dank. smoke hitters and bowls.
when i pick up the regs i roll massive blunts and keep packing the bong....all night long haha

I'm the same way with dank. Some people might say I'm stingy but that shits expensive! If I had the ability and balls to grow then I would share dank all day cause I would have a basically free endless supply. When I get my hands on mids/shwag I'll smoke lots of people up because $25-30 for a half oz is nothing and that will fuck up like 10 people in one night

i can go as little as 1/5 of a gram a day i guess. and i'd only do it at night. haha and yeah save your nice shit. thats the way to go. hahaha

well i ration every now and then but that just means i wont smoke blunts... and it just means that when im by myself i dont smoke as much during the day while i work.

and that helps just smoke at lunch and thats it till afterwork.

i like smoking bowls with my homies so i always have weed to join a sesh but every now and then i gotta cut back because i know i dont have dough for more.

If I got money I like to buy in bulk if i can, most of my friends left to different colleges so I smoke with like 1 or 2 other people so its just more weed for me, and I like to save it, for really shitty days!

i always tell myself that im gonna save my weed for somthing special comin up, for instance the Roger Water show this friday, but i have the biggest urge to just to roll up a huge blunt right now. i will most likely smoke all my weed by tonight and be pissed at myself come friday night and im dry for the Roger Waters concert.

You definety dont want to be dry at the Roger Waters concert. If worse comes to worse, you could find some weed or what ever else you could want in the parking lot before the show. Just tailgate. I just saw Roger Waters on the 1st and he was amazing... just be prepared for the best show of your life.

i always tell myself that im gonna save my weed for somthing special comin up, for instance the Roger Water show this friday, but i have the biggest urge to just to roll up a huge blunt right now. i will most likely smoke all my weed by tonight and be pissed at myself come friday night and im dry for the Roger Waters concert.

I am the world's worst at that shit.
I am good at rationing, it seems like as I go thru it I smoke less per day, til I have enough for one good joint. I'll stretch it out to like 3 or 4 days, smoking smaller and smaller bowls til the end, I have like a pinch. I'll get that and any roaches I can dig up from the usual hiding places and roll a fucked up looking little pin joint. instead of rationing, then I'll smoke it all up and be out of pot.
but what irieeyedjedi (wtf?!?) said, I really am bad. I'll have a little left, and plan to save it for saturday night live, a rams game if in football season, a concert, whatever but I can NEVER, EVER make it that long. I have real strong will for everything else, but if I have weed in the house I'm gonna smoke it--guaranteed! lol:peace:

I smoke all day and all night, and if I dont want to smoke anymore of my homegrown I just go down the street and pick up an O of regs for 100 bucks

I kinda wanna pick up some cheap regs so I can pull out my nice pieces again. Dank is too expensive imo to smoke big bowls of in bongs and big glass pipes. Man I wanna pack a fat bowl in my bong.....

Usually I need atleast a couple hits a day to keep me sane, My town never goes dry lol. Even when hurricanes are ONTOP of us lol.

I don't know if I would go out in the middle of a hurricane just to get green lol. I would stock up a shit ton, and greenhouse wherever I was staying and have pre-made baked goods to ride out the storm with. Matter of fact I might do that when the next hurricane hits.

Back
Top Bottom