Welcome

I think you should get the hang of growing before starting to dabble in “weed science” but that’s just my opinion.

I’m with @BeanTownFan420 i experiment on humans with old fashion flower

good luck in your journey

:green_heart:

Welcome

I think you should get the hang of growing before starting to dabble in “weed science” but that’s just my opinion.

I’m with @BeanTownFan420 i experiment on humans with old fashion flower

good luck in your journey

:green_heart:
Don't you think you should know a little more about what someone's doing before you start saying things like that? Lmao. I've invented things that would blow your mind. Patent pending. Growing is only a small part of the science, and there's already thousands of people doing it. I'm making new stuff

Welcome Cannalchemist, bring on the experiments! Thanks for sharing. @Maritimer might want to read here too. So you're wanting to grow? Anything going yet?
Nothing growing yet. I just don't have the money to start. All my money goes to my science and my business. But that does't stop me from planning exactly how I'm gonna do it. Any suggestions on good strains? I have some experience growing, just mostly not weed.

There are enough aspects of cannabis that almost everyone can find a niche.

My post harvest 'experiments' consist of mixing rosin to achieve the cannabinoid profile I want, mixing the result with vegetable oil to get my desired potency, and putting that into capsules.

Nothing growing yet. I just don't have the money to start. All my money goes to my science and my business. But that does't stop me from planning exactly how I'm gonna do it. Any suggestions on good strains? I have some experience growing, just mostly not weed.

The strain depends on what you want from cannabis. Do you want it for recreational or medicinal use? What are the results you want? Is it for daytime or night time use? There are literally thousands of strains to choose from. The answers will help narrow the field of contenders.

The strain depends on what you want from cannabis. Do you want it for recreational or medicinal use? What are the results you want? Is it for daytime or night time use? There are literally thousands of strains to choose from. The answers will help narrow the field of contenders.
I use cannabis for so many things. I could use any strain. I guess I would prefer a sativa dominate hybrid that looks really good under my microscope. What's a good looking strain that'll produce a lot of buds? I did some research and thought maybe some white widow?

Don't you think you should know a little more about what someone's doing before you start saying things like that? Lmao. I've invented things that would blow your mind. Patent pending. Growing is only a small part of the science, and there's already thousands of people doing it. I'm making new stuff

good point. So what are the Things you’ve invented?

blow my mind young man. I love learning anything new.

good point. So what are the Things you’ve invented?

blow my mind young man. I love learning anything new.
I can't say very much at this point, but I've discovered a new type of concentrate. I make a tincture that gets you high with one drop. And I discovered a way to make water soluble thc. Gonna get patents, then I can say more. There's other stuff too but those are the big ones.

I haven't smoked a bad one. I read here and the seed sellers and choose what I feel that day.

THC has always been soluble in water. However, it takes an unrealistic amount of water to do so.

There are a dozen emulsifiers and microbubble technology that also make it soluable in water, albiet you need to mask the taste/texture left over by the emulsifiers.

If you want to go HiTec, add a sugar molecure to a THC chain, it instantly becomes soluble in water. The science is already out there, and products already on the market. Just depends on what market you live it. I've already seen THC infused beer, poweder that you can mix with water based drinks, and ginger ale.

Back
Top Bottom