Weed smell

Masterkush

For those like myself who have someone in there household who can't stand the weed smell (I know, I know who the hell does'nt like cannabis smell hehe) here's an instructional video on how to make a SPLOOF.

Am sure many of you know how to make one, but this is for the peeps who don't.

Basicly all you need is:
Napkins - 2
Napkin roll -1
Tape
rubber band
Bounce fabric softener sheets - 3 or 4
and last but not least... your pipe a lighter and some bomb ass kush.

dude, you should make 1 with a pvc tube, filtered with activated carbon and see if it totally kills the smell, then i think you might have a product u can market and sell, make a million or two and retire to hawaii ... :grinjoint:

haha good idea.

I have the best spoof. I used it 100% last year in my dorms. You need a 1.5 inch pvc tube that is 4 inches long. A paper towel tube cut down to size works also. Get a box of downy dryer sheets, gold bond scented powder (deodorizer), a rubber band, and some dank buds. You shove dryer sheets so they are loose, but not lazy loose. You need about 6-8 sheets to start. Push 6-8 sheets down the tube so they fill it up halfway, if they dont just add more. You are then going to want to pour about a half inch of powder into the middle. Then, add enough dryer sheets to finish off the second half. On the exit end take about 3 sheet and layer them flat on top of each other. You are then gonna want to rubber band them on the opposite end covering the hole. All you need is to take a toke and slowly blow into the pipe. The combo of dryer sheets and powder will deodorize the smoke. You will get fresh scented odor. Just make sure your bowl doesnt keep burning because thats where the stink will be.

Dayummm man, I should'nt of posted this idea before I had a chance to market it. Now I see the big ole SPLOOF'S NOW ON SALE!!! BROUGHT TO YOU BY 420 MAGAZINE banner sign on the homepage hehe

Back
Top Bottom