Weed So Easy A Child Can Do It? By Farside05 & Son - OG, Sour D & White Widow

She's from seed. It was a 3 pack from Dinafem. I grew 2 of them before, first was a beautiful dense compact bush. Second was talker, lanky, with weak branches that had to be supported, now this purple leafed girl. All were nice but 3 different phenos. I wish I had taken cuttings but I have a very small tent and no place to have a separate veg and bloom tent. I may chop her all back and throw her outside and see if she revegitatates. I have a sinking feeling that finding this phenotype from seed again would be like a needle in a haystack. The color and especialy the aroma are not standard for the strain.

Loved the looks on the OG Kush...beauty there Farside

full

Things are wrapping up on this grow. I plan on harvesting tomorrow. I dropped seeds for the next grow today (see link in my signature for Super Secret Weed Feed Grow). I like having some sort of theme for my grows, or something I want to change or accomplish. This next one will feature a different fertilizer than what I've been using for the last 3 years. Hope to see you all stop by.

Everything is in a jar now. Just a little shy of 6 jars. Maybe I'll break out the scale later but I'm roughing it at 8.5 oz. Not bad for the boys first grow but not spectacular either. The cold was a huge factor. He probably would have done better with autos so the lights would have been on more and provided more heat. It also suits his attention span more. His enthusiasm declined as the grow drug on. I'm taking back over my tent. Hope to see you all for the next grow (Super Secret Weed Feed Grow, link in signature).

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom