Weed Wars: Five-Year-Old Takes Medical Marijuana On Reality Show

There must be over 420 different people who have met with film producers about MMJ collective shows, I had at least half a dozen meetings myself. :thumb:

What did they keep telling you? Was it just a blow off? or, was it like they had so many people just like you, trying to get a show out like this and they would just make one themselves, to appease everyone?

All someone can do is pitch the idea and then, it's up to the network to accept your idea or not, right?

I would think that if you didn't have exclusive copyrights drawn up by a lawyer before hand and had them set in stone, you would not have a legal leg to stand on.

For what ever it's worth, I'm glad this show aired and we now have a reality show dedicated to the reality of a Cannabis collective :welldone:

What I want to see now is, a show dedicated to how the cops in non-mmj states treat people and ruin lives as a way to show the REAL injustice's this awful war is doing to the American people...That's the show I want to see!!!

I personally don't care to see "Boo Hoo Hoo the tax man keeps wanting more money...woe is me!"

I would rather see..."Holey crap, I can't believe they treated that guy that way...they just ruined his life over nothing!!!"...That's the reality I live with everyday!!! Come get some!!!

These laws here in the "Bible Belt" are by design, dedicated to the utter ruination of a counter cultural people who are in no way hurting ANYONE!

All I want to know is, who's standing up for the states who are being oppressed like mine?

We have more to fear than just the "Tax Man" We fear the Boogie Man!!!

Their ain't no "Grey Area" here...It's ALL Blue and White...5-0 rules the roost!

GOD, PLEASE HELP THE NON-MMJ STATES!

I understand that they are the people that started the movement to
legitimize mmj but for the people that don't get the usefulness of this medicine

The way I see it, if our "leaders" want to get a handle on illegal drug trafficking, then regulate, tax and keep the legitimate mmj users and their suppliers accountable

This would be consistent with what Thomas Szasz has called chemical statism.Indeed, the govt., and its appointed agent, the physician, have taken on the task of telling the responsible adults what he can or cannot consume, and under what conditions. The war on drugs and draconian prescription laws (take the case of certain cold medicines that now require one to produce a form of state ID for its purchase and the outlawing of the selling of ephedra in many states) are prime examples of the control of the Therapeutic state on matters personal and private. I dare think what measures of accountability would entail, but I would not be the least surprised if this means even more severe legal sanctions for those using cannabis outside the law.

While I understand the comparison. I do not believe for one minute that having to produce ID or having a limit of two packages of cold medicine to one customer is stopping tweakers in their tracks. I do agree with you about draconian prescription laws and the DEA. I believe the CSA of 1970 should be abandoned letting Dr's help Patients without fear of Big Govt in between a Dr and Patient. There are Dr's who are friegtened to write MMJ Rec's for fear of reprisal not to mention those who do not write pain meds.

There must be over 420 different people who have met with film producers about MMJ collective shows, I had at least half a dozen meetings myself. :thumb:
420% AGREED!!

What I want to see now is, a show dedicated to how the cops in non-mmj states treat people and ruin lives as a way to show the REAL injustice's this awful war is doing to the American people...That's the show I want to see!!!

I personally don't care to see "Boo Hoo Hoo the tax man keeps wanting more money...woe is me!"

I would rather see..."Holey crap, I can't believe they treated that guy that way...they just ruined his life over nothing!!!"...That's the reality I live with everyday!!! Come get some!!!

These laws here in the "Bible Belt" are by design, dedicated to the utter ruination of a counter cultural people who are in no way hurting ANYONE!

All I want to know is, who's standing up for the states who are being oppressed like mine?

We have more to fear than just the "Tax Man" We fear the Boogie Man!!!

Their ain't no "Grey Area" here...It's ALL Blue and White...5-0 rules the roost!

GOD, PLEASE HELP THE NON-MMJ STATES!

I agree my friend!!:adore::bravo: :adore::welldone:
Unfortunately until a Legislator gets Cancer and is given Marijuana (happened in RI), it is up to local people like you and I. We must run for local Offices wherever possible and elect those who truly represent Our Beliefs. Also you can start Initiatives in every non MMJ State to get MMJ on the ballot State wide. I have seen both the benefits and hazards of Medical Marijuana but will never again live in a non MMJ State. I will always grow Marijuana despite being out on bail and looking at a lengthy prison sentence for doing so! Marijuana has changed and improved the quality of my life. If anyone saw me walk before using MMJ two years ago, and saw me now while enjoying a constant supply , the benefits of MMJ would be crystal clear. I am proof Marijuana works.

I have met many people who have relocated from neighboring States to RI, solely because Medical Marijuana is the Law. I also know those who do not travel to non MMJ States just because of what you write of. I lived in Miami Bch for many years and have heard and seen how an arrest for Marijuana changes your life.
Someone will listen once States start losing citizens to MMJ States because as they lose citizens they lose Political power, and tax dollars. i would not wait and get some friends and their friends and so on, then start a Petition, contact NORML, and Marijuana Policy Project, (MPP) as they have Lobbyists with money to buy votes in State Legislatures.
MPP Has also written the Law in several MMJ States after Lobbying heavilly those who could effect MMJ Legislation.

Yea, due to resent enlightenment about NORML and MPP, I'm not sure how much I trust them anymore.

They have too much to loose if Cannabis were legalized, like, "their jobs"

I know this is debatable but I have this from the highest source ;)

I don't want to endorse anyone who would turn on us the minute things start going in our favor.

In fact, I have contacted both NORML and MPP in the past to see if they would lend some help to GA and was met with nothing being done here so, they seem to me to be wanting donations and nothing more...just money? Thats ALL?!!!

Sorry, I want to see some action before I give away MY hard earned money!!!

To date, GA still remains under a total police state, with nothing even on the horizon for change...Where has NORML and MPP been in GA? INVISABLE!!!

It seems to me that they only want to be their to take the credit only when the people are gearing up to make their law makers listen to reason, in which time they will come out and make statements...that ain't right!

If they really cared, they would be doing the most work in states like mine, not only helping states that already have MMJ laws.

Until I see them helping non-mmj states, I will not endorse them and certainly won't be giving them my money ;)

No help for non-mmj states=no help from me!!!

How long do you think this program will last on TV if Romney or Gingrich gets elected President????? Just remember that either of these two are RED-NECKED POT HATING IDIOTS that will just love to close down every MMJ STATE and would do so to make themselves the Saviors of the right middle class that inhabits our heartland and comes out of the woodwork to vote every 4 years.

The program is great, it's like a 2012 version of Cheers. I hope that lasts for awhile but I feel that it might be a political ' Hot Potato ' come towards this election. RD :rollit::rollit::peace::peace:

Yea, due to resent enlightenment about NORML and MPP, I'm not sure how much I trust them anymore.

They have too much to loose if Cannabis were legalized, like, "their jobs"

I know this is debatable but I have this from the highest source ;)

I don't want to endorse anyone who would turn on us the minute things start going in our favor.

In fact, I have contacted both NORML and MPP in the past to see if they would lend some help to GA and was met with nothing being done here so, they seem to me to be wanting donations and nothing more...just money? Thats ALL?!!!

Sorry, I want to see some action before I give away MY hard earned money!!!

To date, GA still remains under a total police state, with nothing even on the horizon for change...Where has NORML and MPP been in GA? INVISABLE!!!

It seems to me that they only want to be their to take the credit only when the people are gearing up to make their law makers listen to reason, in which time they will come out and make statements...that ain't right!

If they really cared, they would be doing the most work in states like mine, not only helping states that already have MMJ laws.

Until I see them helping non-mmj states, I will not endorse them and certainly won't be giving them my money ;)

No help for non-mmj states=no help from me!!!

Maybe they could transform their mission statement into something else. They could become the industry standard for quality control or forge their name into the advocacy group that stands up for patients who are unable to afford cannabis, kind of like hospice. The could become "cannaspice", and seek out the ones that can't seek out for themselves. Yeah right! Who am I kidding? The position that MMj is in has a fate that lies in the hands of those with the most money! Ie: Big Pharma.

Maybe they could transform their mission statement into something else. They could become the industry standard for quality control or forge their name into the advocacy group that stands up for patients who are unable to afford cannabis, kind of like hospice. The could become "cannaspice", and seek out the ones that can't seek out for themselves. Yeah right! Who am I kidding? The position that MMj is in has a fate that lies in the hands of those with the most money! Ie: Big Pharma.

Personally, I don't believe NORML and MPP, as well as ASA, have any intentions of seeing "Legalized" Cannabis...which is so unfortunate, because they are the one's who everyone turns to for help in the Cannabis movement but unfortunately, Their jobs depend on this war going on and on forever...Not Cool, in my book!

Most people don't get to see their "behind the scenes" actions but they are just putting up smoke screens for their readers, so that they look good in the public eye...be warned and aware of their "back sliding" ways, my friends!

All of these groups rely 420% on donations, which is what pays their over budgeted paychecks! And if/when we "legalize"? There goes their "Donations" and their "paychecks"!

Personally, I believe it's up to all of us, making the right decisions and votes that will make the real difference in this war...not "over indulged business men" with alternate motivations of money and greed!

My advise is, dig deep and do your homework, before endorsing anyone wanting to just take your money for what you can get right here for free!!!

If you do go to NORML, notice that everything and every page has one thing in common... "Donations", That's ALL they care about and will not lift a finger to help anyone who doesn't "Donate"

If you've noticed, "420 Magazine", will gladly accept donations but this has "NEVER" been a requirement for being part of the family...you don't even have to "Donate" to work here...you just have to be smart, compassionate and mission oriented...that's it! It's a "no-brainer" for me!!! :thumb:

The "Mission" of "Creating Cannabis Awareness" is ALL that counts here, unlike anywhere else on the internet...Believe me!!!

How long do you think this program will last on TV if Romney or Gingrich gets elected President????? Just remember that either of these two are RED-NECKED POT HATING IDIOTS that will just love to close down every MMJ STATE and would do so to make themselves the Saviors of the right middle class that inhabits our heartland and comes out of the woodwork to vote every 4 years.

The program is great, it's like a 2012 version of Cheers. I hope that lasts for awhile but I feel that it might be a political ' Hot Potato ' come towards this election. RD :rollit::rollit::peace::peace:

ANSWER: Not 5 minutes after they take office!!!

I'll be digging up the dirt on these guys...believe that!!!

They can run but they can't hide from the "420 Warrior"!!! The "News Hawk" is on the job and on top of their unjust games!!!

I vow to bring down upon them with great vengeance, all the "Artillery" (articles) I have in my arsenal, to combat their hateful outlook on us and our kind!!! That's a promise, my friends!!!

ANSWER: Not 5 minutes after they take office!!!

I'll be digging up the dirt on these guys...believe that!!!

They can run but they can't hide from the "420 Warrior"!!! The "News Hawk" is on the job and on top of their unjust games!!!

I vow to bring down upon them with great vengeance, all the "Artillery" (articles) I have in my arsenal, to combat their hateful outlook on us and our kind!!! That's a promise, my friends!!!

Get after them 420 warrior!

OMG, all people who smoke cannabis are noy on the left, I am part of the right middle class and have smoked cannibis for 25 years.

I have granchildren and I am not willing to flush this country down the toilet just because someone says he or she is for medical marijuana.

I will be voting for whoever the RED-NECK is thats running against Obama.:peace:

OMG, all people who smoke cannabis are noy on the left, I am part of the right middle class and have smoked cannibis for 25 years.

I have granchildren and I am not willing to flush this country down the toilet just because someone says he or she is for medical marijuana.

I will be voting for whoever the RED-NECK is thats running against Obama.:peace:
I don't see where he said "all people who smoke cannabis are on the left"? He merely pointed out the facts that Romney and Gingrich are staunchly opposed to legalization. Gingrich said in the last week or two MMJ is a joke and Romney's mormonistic religous crusade against MMJ is documented by at least 25 negative leaning comments in town halls and discussions. I'm sure everyone here would support Ron Paul or the former candidate Gary Johnson if they are/were nominated, but I'd write in satan before Romney or Gingrich!

I have maintained that there is not just an apparent right-left divide on the issue of medicalizing-legalizing marijuana. With the exception of Ron Paul, who is a Constitutional-Conservative, all the Republican candidates are unequivocally opposed to any notion of legalized marijuana, and it doesn't matter whether cannabis has been used medicinally for thousands of years!

For Republican politicians, with few individual exceptions among its ranks, the construel of any debate over cannabis is principly social and moral (to be sure this is also true of the anti-drug rhetoric of the left)

With the left, there is discussion of legalization (not decriminalization), but as I see it, the left is more comfortable talking of cannabis within the perview of medicalization, i.e., centralized control of the who, where, and why, that is, for a strict set of purposes and a select population, heavily regulated, taxed, and policed by a heavy bureaucratic presence.
Forty years of drug prohibition, as an unconstitional, de facto war on one's person and sovereignty, has been perpetuated on nothing more than the whim and fiat of succeeding presidential administrations, and a campaign of disinformation and fear mongering. Just as the Department of Education and other redundant and costly federal agencies have been spared the chopping block, so too has the DEA continued to be funded in the tens of billions every year, and why state run drug treatment-rehab programs continue to enjoy generous funding.

While I understand the comparison. I do not believe for one minute that having to produce ID or having a limit of two packages of cold medicine to one customer is stopping tweakers in their tracks. I do agree with you about draconian prescription laws and the DEA. I believe the CSA of 1970 should be abandoned letting Dr's help Patients without fear of Big Govt in between a Dr and Patient. There are Dr's who are friegtened to write MMJ Rec's for fear of reprisal not to mention those who do not write pain meds.

The medical profession made its bed; now it must sleep in it. There was a price to paid when the mainstay of the medical profession asked for protections and assurances from the state.

I have maintained that there is not just an apparent right-left divide on the issue of medicalizing-legalizing marijuana. With the exception of Ron Paul, who is a Constitutional-Conservative, all the Republican candidates are unequivocally opposed to any notion of legalized marijuana, and it doesn't matter whether cannabis has been used medicinally for thousands of years!

For Republican politicians, with few individual exceptions among its ranks, the construel of any debate over cannabis is principly social and moral (to be sure this is also true of the anti-drug rhetoric of the left)
Considering there are 22 signed supporters of H.R. 2306 (ending prohibition bill) and 21 of them are Democrats and 1 Ron Paul, I'd say that you are observations are correct.

Back
Top Bottom