Weed Weight Dose Not Seem To Be Working.

J-Man

Well I Picked up for the first time from a person what was supposed to be 5 Grams, We all know normally the price ranges from 10-20 Dependent on a lot of things with the bud. Well i picked it up, My other person who was reliable, has seemed to have vanished, **That was just a side note** Anyway, Brought it back to my house, And I am very OCD, And can usually tell just from looking at it if its the right weight or not. But as said before, I have to weigh it for myself. Anyway, This Weigher has never failed me before, But the weed looked at least 3 - 4 Grams ( 1 - 2 less then i was supposed to get ), But My Scale Just stays on 0, Is there a reason for this?? I put something else on weighed fine, And there's no way its less then 1 gram. (Put 2 Bags Together supposed to be 6.5 All together, + The Bags, And still 0. Any Suggestions or Information??

I don't know what you mean by "weigher". Do you mean a digital scale? Is it a small pocket digital scale, or a kitchen scale?

If so, are you using it on a level surface? Do you zero or "tare" the scale before you weigh?

Weigh something of a known weight and see if it comes up right. :peace:

Its a Kitchen Scale, My Girl Friend Bought One, And I'm to lazy to go out and buy anything else, So Yes a Digital Scale, And On a Level Surface.

In my experience, most kitchen scales are not sensitive enough to weigh small amounts.

I would do this. Turn the scale on and zero it. Place something that is of a known weight (and weighs at least a few ounces) onto the scale. Record the weight. Then place the bag on the scale, again record the weight. The difference between the two measurements is what the bag weighs. :peace:

Got it, It was on some weird setting, Anyway, About 3.5, Because it would change to 4, Probably just going to ask for 1 more gram, to be even. Lol lets see how this is going to go.

Doubt he'll give you another gram. If you didn't have him weigh it in front of you, you are kind of out of luck. He'll just make the argument that you smoked some already and are trying to rip him off. Good luck though.

3.5 grams would be just right for an eighth...maybe that's what you bought? Or maybe your dealer's weigher was broken.

if he told you that you were getting 5 grams and only gave you 3.5 and u paid 20? That is a little ore then a eigth of some mid grade bud but if your contact is not reliable then you should find a new person , its sad that people these days are "burnin" people because people wanna make a quick dollar, its taking money out of my pocket.
:peace: :bong:

Back
Top Bottom