Weedbaboon's Grow Journal - Unknown Strain

weedbaboon

420 Member
Hi to all that read and follow this journal,

I hope it can be helpful,entertaining and educational maybe not to some and if not maybe u could give me some pointers glad to take constructive criticism feel free to ask questions comment i will try to update once or twice a week

IMG-20140125-01479.jpg

they've come to me after being at my grow partner from germinating and veg'ing:welcome:

IMG-20140125-01481.jpg

that is the soil i will be using its a very bark based compost and then the nutrients i use are :Nitrosol,multisol,trelmix,dolomite lime and bonemeal (organic grow) but im soon getting flora bloom and flora grow

IMG-20140125-01480.jpg

these are the pots i transplanted them to gave them a good wash and disinfecting before use

IMG-20140125-01483.jpg

this is half transplanted (when Ive removed them from the pot and transplant i break up the root clump alil so the roots can spread evenly between the new soil)

IMG-20140125-01485.jpg

that's a full transplant no hassles at all:goodjob:

20140215_183108.jpg

and here they are after 3 weeks of being in the flowering room (they are blowing my mind!):bravo:

20140215_181358.jpg

look at the size of this true leaf?? and its only the 5th node:love:

20140215_181440.jpg

here's my favorite out of all of them looking absolutely healthy not 1 sign of any issues what so ever or what do u think?:thumb:

20140215_181315.jpg

here's a side view of my favorite:thumb:

and here's a few pics of another plant half way through harvesting:

20140215_181808.jpg

20140215_181838.jpg

will be loading more updates next Saturday
yours kindly Weedbaboon

Hey man they are looking good thus far, what are the temps running at?

As for strain, you wont have much luck there because you'll never be able to know 100% what you have no matter what with bagseed.

I mean you might be able determine that it's a strain of kush or skunk by smell, but as for name and genetics pretty hard to do.

Also, welcome to 420!

:420:

Hey man they are looking good thus far, what are the temps running at?

As for strain, you wont have much luck there because you'll never be able to know 100% what you have no matter what with bagseed.

I mean you might be able determine that it's a strain of kush or skunk by smell, but as for name and genetics pretty hard to do.

Also, welcome to 420!

:420:

hey man thanx for the:high-five: the plants day temps are between 24-28c or 75-80f? and night or dark is the same depending on the day i can usually expect a fluctuation of 2 degrees both periods and humidity is between 60-70% i water every day because they really need it they in 3 gallon pots and i give them 1/3-1pint a day depending how dry it is and i feed them nutrients(nitrosol,trelmix),(multisol 2-1-6 blue granules already premixed into the soil coz it tends to burn the leaves if feed via water), every 5days due to the fact that the compost has some slow release nutes... i also add 1/4- half cup bonemeal once every 2 weeks. but come this sunday ill be getting the flora series and ive seen that you use them any advice on using it seen as all of them have started of organic grows?

Hey dude am I wrong or did I read something about you are from South Africa? Looks good so far....my wife is from Durban. I was out there a few times and got me some Durban Poison from shanty town. BTW they dont like white people there lol even Americans. S.A. has the only true pure wild sativa that exist because of the winds there they dont get pollinated from any other continents. You may have some poison there but not sure I never grew it yet.

Hey dude am I wrong or did I read something about you are from South Africa? Looks good so far....my wife is from Durban. I was out there a few times and got me some Durban Poison from shanty town. BTW they dont like white people there lol even Americans. S.A. has the only true pure wild sativa that exist because of the winds there they dont get pollinated from any other continents. You may have some poison there but not sure I never grew it yet.

Hey Teldren lol yea im from the bushes, sweet man so atleast u know what its like here in S.A.. and u also know the conditions.So did u go all the way into the shanty town to get lucky wow guy uve got Balls!:thumb: not even i do that... was the poison at least worth it??:rollit: wow now theres something I really didnt know about S.A so it looks like Im going to be sticking with sativa for a while coz proper strains are difficult to get here and so are all the proper nutrients etc.. Ive only just gotten my self some vanilla kush and blueberry but thing is the strain has been grown out side for atleast 5 generations so Im hoping its guna be a good indi/sati mix and im guna wait until i have alil more room and then Im guna try ScroG coz Ive been looking at urs a wow! I really like what I see:bravo:

:rofl:nah my Veto charo friend u just killed me!! lol 100% RESPECT!!:thumb: from this point on i know u not as Teldren but as Veto charo the white indian...:Namaste::tokin:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom