Weedchess

Stonas

High y'all,

So my smoke and chess-buddy and I have had this idea for a long time to play a game what we like to call "bong-chess", where you hit the bong everytime you strike a piece of the opponent.
About a week ago we got to the brilliant idea to make a chessboard, based on mary-jane. We will make the rooks bongs and the bishops pure pipes, etc.
What I need YOU for, is to help me out with the colours. My friend says white and green, but I say go with green and purple.
We wanted to base the colours on the colours of the different types; indica and sativa, but we don't know much about that, so it would be great if you could help us out.
Also, if you have any other idea, we'd really appreciate it.

:peace:Peace, Stonas

I'd maybe suggest dark green and yellow...?

You could use the sativa characteristics of tall and thin and the indica traits of short and fat for inspiration... maybe make the indica side dark green and the sativa a light green or yellow. Indica pieces could follow a 'couchlock' or more 'stoner' idea (buddhas or fat bongs), while the sativa pieces could follow a more 'upper' theme (active pot symbols..maybe pot leaves or cheech/chong stuff..?)....

Great idea with the chess board by the way! I like it!

How about having the pieces have thin leaved stuff for one side and wide leaved stuff for the other?

Also maybe red and white (in honor of the bud hairs).

Are all the chess pieces gonna smell like different strains? B/c I wanna play if that's the case. LOL

Anyway, the only way I can figure to rep the sativas and indicas is by the leave sizes like ChicagoJoe said, but that would have me losing the game pretty fast b/c I'd get confused. That & IDK how to play chess anyway. GL w/your idea. Sounds cool.

Oh man great idea. May I add to it though? I use to have one of those shot glass chess sets. Oh man did that game get you fucked up. haha mostly if you were good at chess, every time you took a piece you did the shot. so i was thinking along the same lines, what if each piece was a a functional one hitter? then when you took it you smoked it...

Oh man great idea. May I add to it though? I use to have one of those shot glass chess sets. Oh man did that game get you fucked up. haha mostly if you were good at chess, every time you took a piece you did the shot. so i was thinking along the same lines, what if each piece was a a functional one hitter? then when you took it you smoked it...

oh man! that would be the best chess game ever,but the green and purple remind of the incredible hulk.light green and white would look cool,Is the board going to be black and white or are you gonna color it too?

So, an update

We've worked on the board once, and we've come up with this:
The two colors are green/white for my buddy and like darkred/purple for me.
The board's color still isn't set, but it will be something like green/red.
My buddy's theme is gonna be buds, so he's got leaves for pawns, for example. My theme's psychedelic and this is my setup:
Pawns: two-sided, peace sign on one side and yin-yang on the other
Knight: unicorn, looks just like a normal knight, but with a horn on it's head
Bishop: a sitting buddha
Queen: a musical note
We've decided to do our own heads as kings

The next time we'll be working on the board will be in a month or 1, 2. I'll be sure to update when we've got more.

:peace:Peace, Stonas

Haha yeah, that would be sweet
But unfortunately I don't know where I can find 2 unicorns and 2 buddha's

:peace:

what if-lets see, indica vs sativa-peices are diff stages of growth, from seed to cure- indica one color, sativa diff color-seed or seedling being pawn and jar of cured buds being king. on a small scale of corse, unless you are able to do real life scale size . that would be the shit.

Haha yeah, that would be sweet
But unfortunately I don't know where I can find 2 unicorns and 2 buddha's

:peace:

Don't know about the unicorns but a larger man such as myself would be down for portraying buddha (as long as there is weed and kool-aid)LOL:goodjob:

When can we expect these in retail stores ? I'll be the first in line to get one . You'd better patent it and sell these , do you know how many people would buy them ? Even non-smokers because it's just that awesome .

Back
Top Bottom