Weedless Forum

Trev

How do you guys fare the forums when your stash is empty? Sometimes it makes me want to smoke even more :/.

lol. i'm definitely out of weed, have been for a while now. yeah i want to smoke.. but you know what? waiting just makes it better! plus i better not b/c you never know when the nazis are going to need a sample of your pee. eh it makes me too sleepy anyway! the crap i smoke does in any case.

keep the stuff people make normally make hash of , and smoke when all is gone.

I feel you. Im out right now cause I got a job interview tomorrow. I haven't smoked in 10 days, but the 30 days before that I was smoking every day. I never work out, and I procrastinated, so ive been drinking and pissing today, pissed 8 times. Too bad my interview is tomorrow. I hope they make me wait a week or so for the test, cause if its tomorrow I think im screwed, and if I dont get the job I won't be able to smoke as much as I want to.

i think you'll be okay dankyland. just don't be a dumbass like me and smoke like two nights before your test when you're home-free. i hate myself. lol. oh well i get to stick around a little longer and smoke down a little longer so it's all good. :)

I feel you. Im out right now cause I got a job interview tomorrow. I haven't smoked in 10 days, but the 30 days before that I was smoking every day. I never work out, and I procrastinated, so ive been drinking and pissing today, pissed 8 times. Too bad my interview is tomorrow. I hope they make me wait a week or so for the test, cause if its tomorrow I think im screwed, and if I dont get the job I won't be able to smoke as much as I want to.

Do what I do, its called its time to take a break to get your life in order. Smoke less during the summer months and more during the winter months. Why? because it is so nice out you shouldnt need to smoke every second of every day to enjoy the weather. Pick up a hobbie thatll distract you from smoking all summer. Trust me it works better this way. The winter months are always long and boring and since there isnt much to do anyway, might as well play some video games in those indoor months and smoke up. At least that is what I like to do. Save up my money all summer, smoke some but maybe not everyday, and then during the winter Ive got money to spare for some really good stuff. I know its tough at first to enjoy the beautiful days outside without smoking. I know my summers used to be all about smoking, but then I found myself 30lbs overweight and my back was starting to hurt because I was sleeping past noon, and getting up to play video games instead of going out and enjoying the weather, I then knew it was time to stop and think about what the hell I was doing.

Before I make sure the electric bill is paid and I don;t have to sit in the dark, before I make sure there are groceries in the house so I don't go hungry, before I make sure there is beer in the frig, I make darned sure I have 3 months supply of smoke, because I can grow and harvest in 13 weeks.

Man, how do you go without? You gotta plan ahead.

Back
Top Bottom