Weedpipes Brush with the Law

Weedpipe

420 Member
a long, long, time ago ... :smokin:

my best friend and i got in a scrap outside of a pool hall when i was a younger. we traded a couple shots, it was over, i went home. next thing i know im walking out of my garage when i see 1 of the local town cops walking towards me. he tells me that he wants to talk to me about a fight at the pool hall. at this point i know whats gonna happen next, and i got a sack of weed in my pocket ... ;)

so we go through the details, he then gives me a quick pat-down, cuffs me and tells me to get in the backseat so we can go to the police station. comin from a small town, where everyone knows everyone, and the fact that the cop knew me, the pat-down was more of a formality and he didnt find my weed ... :phew:

on the way to the station im tryin like hell to get that sack out of my pocket, not easy when your doin your best too stay inconspicuous and look calm. with only a couple blocks from the station i managed to get the weed out of my pocket and i stuffed down in the seat ... :cheer:

well, this wasnt the 1st time me and my friend traded a couple and we didnt see what the big deal was, but they gave us plea deals for 8hrs community service and told us to quit fightin behind the pool hall ... :peace:

so, that saturday we show up for our 8hrs, and our job for the day, washin and waxin the town cop cars. guess what i found? ... :grinjoint:

a long, long, time ago ...

in a land far, far away??

sweet man. got a similar story but won't jack your thread. I'll save mine for another time!! :peace:

Back in the old days cops didn't really care much about the pot issue because they knew pot smokers weren't the ones causing the problems.
As an example me and another guy picked up a couple girls back in the early seventies and were sitting in my car smoking up a storm. It was literally like an old Cheech and Chong moment. The windows were rolled up and I couldn't hardly see out of the car. Next thing I know is a knock on my window. I roll it down and there's 2 cops standing there. The closest one coughs a little as the smoke comes pouring out of the window. He just said it after hours and we needed to move out of the park. Told him thank you and moved on.
Ah the good old days.
Of course than downside was there was a lot more police brutatlity back then too.lol

ya aint gonna be jackin my thread, jump in, lets hear it ... :smokin:

25 years ago in a land right down the street....

A buddy of mine got arrested and had to hide his stash in the back seat of the cop car. I was already washing cop cars/fire trucks from a previous minor consumption charge. He called me and told me which occifer had taken him in, so on Saturday morning guess which car I volunteered to wash!?!?! Sure enough, stuffed in the back seat right where he said it would be. Then I had to spend the whole day nervous as hell, in the cop shop with a sack of weed in my pocket!! Score one for the good guys!!

Another time we were "cruisin" our local strip and saw a buddy pulled over on the town square. He was outside the car and when the cop leaned in to search the car, we saw our bud throw his stash under his own car. He got DWI but they didn't get his weed. We parked and waited for the tow truck and cop to leave and then swooped in to make the recovery!! Next day we went to see the guy that had been arrested. He had seen us circling the square and hoped we had seen it go down, but he couldn't believe it when we pulled out what was left of his sack!!!! We sat on his back porch and smoked 'til it was gone!!! Score two for the good guys!!! :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom