Weedseeds Auto day 23: do I cut off 2 nodes and FIM

2 minutes ago

IMG_20211118_165603.jpg

IMG_20211118_165553.jpg

IMG_20211118_165537.jpg

Way to step out of your comfort zone!!! To new things in growing Ossi!!! You best be taking pics of the after fimming and post them up here so we can check em out! Can't wait to see how they take off from here! You can be slow out of the gate, just gotta get to that finish line first....:peace::Namaste::passitleft:
Patience is a virtue:ganjamon:
This f***en thing is on day 79 and I reckon I'm in last 14 days
What are your thoughts on flushing last 2 weeks or just keep pumping the nutes in ,tips are burnt for first time in its life so maybe I need to beef it up at upon preflowdr instead of waiting till actual flowering happening..

I am team no flush now...check the link!!!!

:hippy::ganjamon:

I am team no flush now...check the link!!!!

:hippy::ganjamon:
WOW that was a fantastic read Krissi
I guess the only thing that I I have personally and possibly subliminal message is that
"Trichomes are the plants defence to drought so I always weigh my pot until it's max 250 grams more that 6.1 kgs at pot and mix and nil water ,totally dry some leaves,not all start to show hunger pains and then bang pig out mother&&&&&..
Sorry I dribble shit .

I am team no flush

You need to get that info to the 420 staff and get the ball rolling on..all members and new members especially 1st time growers be given that link so all methods can be tested early and a decision made , yey or nay and check percentages as an actual document
Oh IMO of course

WOW that was a fantastic read Krissi
I guess the only thing that I I have personally and possibly subliminal message is that
"Trichomes are the plants defence to drought so I always weigh my pot until it's max 250 grams more that 6.1 kgs at pot and mix and nil water ,totally dry some leaves,not all start to show hunger pains and then bang pig out mother&&&&&..
Sorry I dribble shit .

I also drought my plants...11 days at the end...it increases trichomes,THC, enzyme production...causes a stress response and they starting shooting.. THC CBD numbers increased by ridiculous numbers.. I'll get you that link also...
I am team no flush

You need to get that info to the 420 staff and get the ball rolling on..all members and new members especially 1st time growers be given that link so all methods can be tested early and a decision made , yey or nay and check percentages as an actual document
Oh IMO of course
In the Shed has it in his profile link, not enough people read it...you can attach it to yours so that others can see it when you post. Idk if I have room on my signature to do it but I can try. @Maritimer has the most amazing research into droughting. Angles of leaves when drooping are even a parameter to follow. If you get a minute, @Rexer just did it to his DWS grow...he had fantastic results...here's his "thank you" with some shots he sent to Maritimer-he has the science of all canna sciences!!!

Post in thread 'Cannabis Rezination' Cannabis Rezination

Hi K,
I was hoping to ask you about your droughting techniques and where you learned of the art? I know some of the old boys out west have been droughting for a long time, but you are from the opposite end of the land mass.

Not to talk smack but my methods are very simple. My explanation of the science is what turns my readers away. I might be able to help more folks get the most out of any strain they run if I didn't scare them away. Your explanations are not as frightening. Like I said, it is you my young friend that is teaching me.

Do you feel comfortable with me shooting you some private messages?

Hi K,
I was hoping to ask you about your droughting techniques and where you learned of the art? I know some of the old boys out west have been droughting for a long time, but you are from the opposite end of the land mass.

I learned everything from you...watching silently like I said earlier...just taking notes. You told me a long time ago, I don't think you remember (well long time meaning in July or August when I came on here and found you) when I was on your thread and said wow I thought I had to have the most beautiful plant start to finish, "Yea, if you want to have a title next to your name like plant of the month" is I believe what you said... that hit home.
Not to talk smack but my methods are very simple. My explanation of the science is what turns my readers away. I might be able to help more folks get the most out of any strain they run if I didn't scare them away. Your explanations are not as frightening. Like I said, it is you my young friend that is teaching me.

I would love that, I encourage everyone I talk to, to implement this or some version of it if they want the best medicinal bud..
Do you feel comfortable with me shooting you some private messages?
Absolutely! I am privileged that you would even ask!

They're gonna look like this when you see em...I want my sugar leaves to be all amber and the buds to be only like 20% amber the rest milky...that's how I personally like my smoke...less couch high...

2021_11_19_11_35_56_865.png

2021_11_19_11_43_54_683.png

2021_11_19_11_43_53_341.png

2021_11_19_11_44_20_181.png

2021_11_19_11_44_54_138.png

2021_11_19_11_44_55_487.png

2021_11_19_11_43_47_180.jpg

2021_11_19_11_36_39_323.jpg

They're gonna look like this when you see em...I want my sugar leaves to be all amber and the buds to be only like 20% amber the rest milky...that's how I personally like my smoke...less couch high...

2021_11_19_11_35_56_865.png

2021_11_19_11_43_54_683.png

2021_11_19_11_43_53_341.png

2021_11_19_11_44_20_181.png

2021_11_19_11_44_54_138.png

2021_11_19_11_44_55_487.png

2021_11_19_11_43_47_180.jpg

2021_11_19_11_36_39_323.jpg
yea bro nice
I cant get very good pics on my android but i can say that her trikes are still mostly cloudy, showing signs of nice caramel color to them i guess, still white hairs here and there.;)
I'm on day 92 ATM and i reckon I'm in the last 7 days so she will crack 100 days:ganjamon:

its been my first Auto grow so im pretty happy that i will get may be 2 ounces just.
but i loved the challenge and the speed in which these fu**ers grow and respond is outrageous.
BUT im not happy with a couple of things
1 Ph at 5.8 is too low i reckon 6.2 is on the money.
2 Pk Booster is a must EARLIER than normal IMO due to the preflower Phase starting so early.
3 And i am a no flusher,taking this girl all the way to the end.

so yea thats about it really from Downunder :cool:

iwill put some Today Oics up soon , im flat out gernying my daughters house.

peace

Like I say the pics on this device mmmmm.
1 & 2
The smaller pots is due to my abilities no Xtra eyes,I want to be able to get the food right then I will go bigger I'm just doing a few EXAMS on my self hahaha
The table is every item I use to my amounts ( not there's ) etc plus all my extras
Lovn it guys lovn it

Can anyone tell me what each item is and its use hahahah just for Larfs..if no 420 rules are broken of course.

IMG_20211123_170200.jpg

IMG_20211123_170153.jpg

IMG_20211123_170054.jpg

IMG_20211120_175625.jpg

IMG_20211120_175554.jpg

Back
Top Bottom