WeedSeedsExpress Experiences

rocks911

I was wondering what everybodys experience has been with Weedseedexpress (WSE)

I ordered 15 Blue Dream seeds and have been waiting for a few weeks now for them to ship.

Initially I tried the Zelle app but it said that the website couldnt accept a debit card. Being as that is what Zelle is for I have no idea why they would offer that app as a payment method.

So then I opted for the money order option. WSE asked that the money order be a USPS money order and that I send the money order via USPS registered mail. They indicated that nothing should be written on the money order. I complied with all specific requests and the money order was delivered 19 days ago and still nothing.

I have dealt with various seed banks and the money order option is slow, I get that, I understand that its a tricky operation, but nearly 3 weeks with money in hand and nothing? They have asked a few questions as a reply to my questions, such as 'did you include a order number?' - well yes I did, on a sticky note, but in their instructions they never indicated that that was necessary.

Given my experience I would suggest not paying in this way.

So whats the quickest way to pay? At this point Im comfortable with eliminating anonymity and maybe just paying with a credit card in the future, this method is too slow.

I was wondering what everybodys experience has been with Weedseedexpress (WSE)

I ordered 15 Blue Dream seeds and have been waiting for a few weeks now for them to ship.

Initially I tried the Zelle app but it said that the website couldnt accept a debit card. Being as that is what Zelle is for I have no idea why they would offer that app as a payment method.

So then I opted for the money order option. WSE asked that the money order be a USPS money order and that I send the money order via USPS registered mail. They indicated that nothing should be written on the money order. I complied with all specific requests and the money order was delivered 19 days ago and still nothing.

I have dealt with various seed banks and the money order option is slow, I get that, I understand that its a tricky operation, but nearly 3 weeks with money in hand and nothing? They have asked a few questions as a reply to my questions, such as 'did you include a order number?' - well yes I did, on a sticky note, but in their instructions they never indicated that that was necessary.

Given my experience I would suggest not paying in this way.

So whats the quickest way to pay? At this point Im comfortable with eliminating anonymity and maybe just paying with a credit card in the future, this method is too slow.
Payment is always the big question when ordering seeds. I have tried several that were not very forthcoming with what payments they take before you order. Usually you go through the whole order, get to the end and they want pay methods that I've never heard of. The best companies are going to depend on your location. I had good luck with @CannaPot good customer service and they took visa. The downside was about 4-6 weeks to get your gear. If you're in the states, I have found a couple of good banks that take visa or mastercard that ship fast in the states.

I wouldnt recommend paying by money order, though that option is no longer listed on their site as an option.

I purchased a USPS money order and mailed it via USPS registered mail as requested by WSE. They further requested that the money order be left blank. I thought that could be a problem... but if they trust the person on the receiving end it shouldn't be a problem. Now it seems to be a problem as they report not having received the money order.

WSE asked me what the address was that I sent the money order to. really? I sent it to where you told me to send it.

Ive done everything I can on my end and still waiting on their 'process'. I have to wonder how cash is handled if a money order goes missing.

I would strongly suggest using a CC when ordering with WSE

Heres hoping they find the money I sent...

I wouldnt recommend paying by money order, though that option is no longer listed on their site as an option.

I purchased a USPS money order and mailed it via USPS registered mail as requested by WSE. They further requested that the money order be left blank. I thought that could be a problem... but if they trust the person on the receiving end it shouldn't be a problem. Now it seems to be a problem as they report not having received the money order.

WSE asked me what the address was that I sent the money order to. really? I sent it to where you told me to send it.

Ive done everything I can on my end and still waiting on their 'process'. I have to wonder how cash is handled if a money order goes missing.

I would strongly suggest using a CC when ordering with WSE

Heres hoping they find the money I sent...
Hi Rocks,

I'm sorry to hear there is some delay in the payment process. The reason that we ask for the address is, because a small typo can already explain why it isn't processed yet. Sometimes customers also just check the address on the website instead of reading the payment instructions, then it ends up at our Dutch headquarters where we cannot accept money orders. Cash payments, checks, money orders in the US have to be sent to our finance processing department in the US. We always recommend sending payment with a tracker, so we can trace the payment for cases like this.

Please reach out to me if you're not satisfied with the solution provided by our customer service!

Kindest regards,

Marc

Hi Rocks,

I'm sorry to hear there is some delay in the payment process. The reason that we ask for the address is, because a small typo can already explain why it isn't processed yet. Sometimes customers also just check the address on the website instead of reading the payment instructions, then it ends up at our Dutch headquarters where we cannot accept money orders. Cash payments, checks, money orders in the US have to be sent to our finance processing department in the US. We always recommend sending payment with a tracker, so we can trace the payment for cases like this.

Please reach out to me if you're not satisfied with the solution provided by our customer service!

Kindest regards,

Marc
I started this thread to share my experience with purchasing seeds from the WSE seed bank for the very 1st time. that is all.
I suppose this transaction could be considered as having caused 'some delay', but I would suggest that to me it is a substantial delay.
There were no typos and I didnt send the registered mail to 'the address on the website'. I did in fact read and comply completely with every detail of the payment instructions.
The address that was given me was provided by your company and followed exactly, it was not a Dutch address.
I did send the payment with a tracker, its how I know the registered mail with the enclosed money order was accepted Sep 25th at the address provided.

I appreciate the details of the myriad ways in which a payment might get lost, but none of them apply to my purchase. Again, I followed exactly the instructions given me by WSE.

If I decide to purchase in the future you can bet your rear end Ill be using a Credit Card. I was just hoping for a bit of anonymity. I see that the option of paying with a money order no longer exists on the website, so maybe that was a not refined method of payment. I simply followed prompts and instructions... silly me

Cheers

I've ordered once from them and wouldn't hesitate to do so again.
I ordered 24 seeds and they were delivered 5 days later.
Unfortunately 6 seeds were smashed flat, so my only gripe with them is they could probably put the seeds in those little tiny tubes so they don't get damaged but honestly that's more for their benefit than ours.
Because they were very responsive and cordial and immediately sent out a replacement for the entire order.
I received all replacement seeds in another 5 days.
So their customer service to me was impeccable.
I paid via CC.
if thats a problem then I would suggest Bitcoin.

As i said responded quick , Understand you had abit of a ruff ride.
Just WSE are a top team mate.
And well worth your trust.
I changed sometime back to card payment due to wanting to remain concealed.
BUT in this day and age if someone wants to find out were those seeds are going they will.
In the uk its not legal simple but that grey area on souvenir seeds means they pass boarders.
I Always get anything sent to a friend family etc even a po box until a lot of companies stopped allowing.
And still if someone wanted to find out follow the package etc.
Keep it small is my advise and i cant see to much trouble ahead.
But nothings 100%.

:thumb:

So WSE decided to ship the seeds not having found the money order. While I cant imagine where
the registered mail went I do very much appreciate the fact that they are honoring my end of things.
They have a loyal customer in me, but Ill choose an easier payment method next time.

Excited for the arrival of Blue Dream seeds! Im up to my rear end in Indica

So WSE decided to ship the seeds not having found the money order. While I cant imagine where
the registered mail went I do very much appreciate the fact that they are honoring my end of things.
They have a loyal customer in me, but Ill choose an easier payment method next time.

@Weed Seeds Express is a great sponsor of our wonderful community.
I recommend them to everyone.
Great products, service and discrete shipping.
Everything you need in a seed supplier.
Stay safe.
Bill

@rocks911 Thanks a lot for your message and of course our pleasure! We are very happy that all turned out well, and thank you plenty for your loyalty! Appreciate it a lot!

Have a great grow in advance, and please feel free to contact us at any time!

Kind regards,

David

As i said responded quick , Understand you had abit of a ruff ride.
Just WSE are a top team mate.
And well worth your trust.
I changed sometime back to card payment due to wanting to remain concealed.
BUT in this day and age if someone wants to find out were those seeds are going they will.
In the uk its not legal simple but that grey area on souvenir seeds means they pass boarders.
I Always get anything sent to a friend family etc even a po box until a lot of companies stopped allowing.
And still if someone wanted to find out follow the package etc.
Keep it small is my advise and i cant see to much trouble ahead.
But nothings 100%.

:thumb:
Love this! Thank you @skunksa!

Also, you are totally right about keeping it small!

Payment is always the big question when ordering seeds. I have tried several that were not very forthcoming with what payments they take before you order. Usually you go through the whole order, get to the end and they want pay methods that I've never heard of. The best companies are going to depend on your location. I had good luck with @CannaPot good customer service and they took visa. The downside was about 4-6 weeks to get your gear. If you're in the states, I have found a couple of good banks that take visa or mastercard that ship fast in the states.
You are right @DeeBoy ! Payment providers based in America often still struggle with the cannabis industry, especially since legality has not yet been adjusted at the federal level. Fortunately, there these days, there are payment providers who are still willing to partner with seed banks and other cannabis-related businesses. Unfortunately, this does not apply to PayPal, for example. We hope that this will be different in the future !

Back
Top Bottom