WeedSeedsExpress Godfather OG In LOS Scrogged & Cored

That's great Stoneotter, I wish you all the best with it, it exciting watching new grows start out. I've always assumed potency is the way to go so if you can get anywhere near the potential% of Godfather OG then that would be most tantalizing. Lately I have become intrigued with those strains highly thought of but not necessarily super potent so I've got curious about those as well. But what would something like 30% be like, sounds fun to test!:ganjamon:
From what I can gather, thc potency isn't always the most important aspect of the elements getting us high. But......I can't help wondering what it's going to be like!

no mate, never heard of it, im listening now, cool song!
this morning i thought of you cause i was listening to korn's life is peachy and there is a song called "lowrider" but i guess they referred to american cars
only song i remember with the word "dig" is dig a pony by the beatles
Lowrider is a classic in my house. "Dig a pony" That was long ago but yes!

Have fun blasting off those Apollo's. I bet you make orbit come October. :)
I would love that!! Have a great harvest and we'll compare our happiness levels! Happy Growin'

Good Day everyone! I woke in anticipation of meeting the new sprouts and was pleased when I saw them poking out of their pots! So they made it up in about 60+ hours I believe. Planted Friday day, and this is Monday morning. They look fierce even dwarfed by their cousins, days and weeks older. They bathe in 300 PAR of light from the @NextLight Mega turned down to accommodate their youthful needs. Here we go! Have a look.

Highya SO,

I hate to be the one to tell you, but today is Sunday. So, maybe 2 days? No matter, your lineup for this grow looks very nice! This stage always has me in anticipation of what the cannabis will be like?!? I'm a dreamer, too!! So nice when you see the green poking up out of the soil!! Happy Sundayin'

Highya SO,

I hate to be the one to tell you, but today is Sunday. So, maybe 2 days? No matter, your lineup for this grow looks very nice! This stage always has me in anticipation of what the cannabis will be like?!? I'm a dreamer, too!! So nice when you see the green poking up out of the soil!! Happy Sundayin'
You have me pegged brother! As Shed has noticed on multiple occasions I have little connection to the days of the week. It's a blessing and a curse. Mostly blessing! It is a wonderful day indeed. :laugh: :love:

Here's the info for Godfather OG
Together with our Gorilla Glue, Bruce Banner and Acapulco gold, our Godfather OG strain is one of the most powerful species currently available.
The origin of this unique species can be found in California where Godfather OG was developed by the California Herbal Remedies team who crossed two legends to create this strain: the OG Kush and the Alpha OG. The result? Godfather OG. A beast of a hybrid with a THC percentage that can reach 34% in extreme cases.
Want to grow this THC bomb yourself? Buy our feminized Godfather OG seeds or read on and find out more about this wonderful lady.

Read more
Specifications Godfather OG feminized seeds
THC level30%
CBD level0.8%
Variety60% Indica / 40% Sativa
GeneticsAlpha OG x OG Kush
Max yield indoor350 to 450 grams/m2
Max yield outdoor550 to 650 grams/m2
Height indoor70 to 100 cm
Height outdoor130 to 200 cm
Flowering time49 to 63 days
Fungal ResistanceHigh
GrowersprofileBeginner
CultivationIndoor, Outdoor, Greenhouse
ClimatePolar, Temperate, Mediterranean, Arid
FlavorsFruity, Sweet, Woody
EffectsEuphoric, Happy, Relaxed
SOG suitableyes
SCROG suitableyes

Hey Stoneotter! Oh I'm so subbing in for this, those stats look pretty sweet.
Heh, I made 2nd page too :snowboating:

Though I've had lowrider playing in my mind for the last few posts...:theband:

Hi there
With all the up is dow, left is right going on I have to say
The Perfect Pipe Blew Mind The other day. I loaded it with some dark devil and shared it with Ms O. Well we find the best way to fire it up is to puff fast and fierce to keep it burning to our preference. So it's done and we look at each other and say let's go again, I didn't get high enough. And we did! I knew before hitting it again that I was getting elevated by the second and it was going to be a real high time tonight! I got totally blasted beyond recognition and Ms O never noticed. She smokes me under the table regularly. Anyway, I really got buzzed from that thing in seconds and thought you should know in case of emergency.
Stay well all

Green times all! I hope for good things in your life today. We've been blessed with good growth in the Godfathers. Still days old, they will make a Booming sound in a few days and have their roots catch some traction.
The other grow needed an up potting so some went into 1 gal pots with root hormone.
They had plenty of nice roots.

Highya SO,

It looks like you have a great selection for the summer grow!! Can't go wrong with Stank genetics, either!

My A13's are the same size as your Godfather OG, and the Mobsta girls are similar to your Stankberries. I even have a couple CBD's (Candida X ?), so I'll be able to compare with your summer grow! Happy Growin'

Back
Top Bottom