WeedSeedsExpress Godfather OG In LOS Scrogged & Cored

This is going to be interesting for me. 4 foot max for a nearly 100% THC plant seems short to me but I'm old an thinking of the Sativa trees we used to have back in the day

Highya SO,

It looks like you have a great selection for the summer grow!! Can't go wrong with Stank genetics, either!

My A13's are the same size as your Godfather OG, and the Mobsta girls are similar to your Stankberries. I even have a couple CBD's (Candida X ?), so I'll be able to compare with your summer grow! Happy Growin'
Sweet! It's Grow Time! I noticed the yard is bone dry. We haven't had much rain lately. How is it there? Are you able to water yours if needed?

This is going to be interesting for me. 4 foot max for a nearly 100% THC plant seems short to me but I'm old an thinking of the Sativa trees we used to have back in the day
I'm scrogging them in the 3 x 3. Hopefully with two plants in there the net fills in fast. It'll be a juggle for a while but I hope to tame the stretch with the scrog. It might get full in there with some luck.

Here's the info for Godfather OG
Together with our Gorilla Glue, Bruce Banner and Acapulco gold, our Godfather OG strain is one of the most powerful species currently available.
The origin of this unique species can be found in California where Godfather OG was developed by the California Herbal Remedies team who crossed two legends to create this strain: the OG Kush and the Alpha OG. The result? Godfather OG. A beast of a hybrid with a THC percentage that can reach 34% in extreme cases.
Want to grow this THC bomb yourself? Buy our feminized Godfather OG seeds or read on and find out more about this wonderful lady.

Read more
Specifications Godfather OG feminized seeds
THC level30%
CBD level0.8%
Variety60% Indica / 40% Sativa
GeneticsAlpha OG x OG Kush
Max yield indoor350 to 450 grams/m2
Max yield outdoor550 to 650 grams/m2
Height indoor70 to 100 cm
Height outdoor130 to 200 cm
Flowering time49 to 63 days
Fungal ResistanceHigh
GrowersprofileBeginner
CultivationIndoor, Outdoor, Greenhouse
ClimatePolar, Temperate, Mediterranean, Arid
FlavorsFruity, Sweet, Woody
EffectsEuphoric, Happy, Relaxed
SOG suitableyes
SCROG suitableyes
Hey Otter :ciao: What seed bank did you use for The Godfather OG? Sounds like an interesting mix you got going on:popcorn:

I hope you don’t mind if I sit in for the show.
im trying my hand at indoor with a screen and would love to learn from one of the pros.:adore:

Hi, I love seeing the way these plants recover from life's bumps. I was a few days late potting these up and you can see how they were cowering as if overwatered in the first pic. I believe they wanted to break away from their bound roots. Here they are around 20 hours after transplant. I got roots in them cups!
Before

After

I hope you don’t mind if I sit in for the show.
im trying my hand at indoor with a screen and would love to learn from one of the pros.:adore:
Hi Kanda, welcome! I've grown scrog a few times. I'm hoping to fill the place up with bud. No pro here, just learning like you. The Godfathers roots took hold yesterday and they're about to take off. Woot!

Aaaaah! Wakey wakey, time for bakey! Good morning V. Happy Friday! Let's take it easy today if we can
huh?
Today will be much more laid back. Just some plant training. Perhaps drop some seeds later. Prep some pots.
I'm pretty sore from yesterday.
Need a cookie day.
I've been saving them because I ran out of oil. Last few weeks I've been very uncomfortable.
Should have some oil done later today.
Back to fully medicating!!
It's a new oil so it should be fun to see if it knocks me on my ass or not.

Today will be much more laid back. Just some plant training. Perhaps drop some seeds later. Prep some pots.
I'm pretty sore from yesterday.
Need a cookie day.
I've been saving them because I ran out of oil. Last few weeks I've been very uncomfortable.
Should have some oil done later today.
Back to fully medicating!!
It's a new oil so it should be fun to see if it knocks me on my ass or not.
I can't wait for the feds to let up and let us mail meds. We'd never have to worry about running out with this group of folks here. I just can't take the chance anymore. Someday...

Back
Top Bottom