WeedSeedsExpress Godfather OG In LOS Scrogged & Cored

Hello
Welcome to my journal!
I'll/we'll be growing some of the highest thc rumored cannabis cultivars
On The Planet.
WeedSeedsExpress has kindly and generously provided the seeds
and I couldn't be more pleased to give them a chance to reflect to us what they can really do
in my Living Organic Soil.
And adding to that, they will be pampered under a spanking new @NextLight Core the POTM won for me!
The Core will bring on some powerful PAR at very reasonable Watts rating!
So come and visit when you please and feel free!
:green_heart:

Good day to you. I soaked these beauties for around 36 hours and got them to crack with a tiny show of a tail. From there they went into a folded damp paper towel for around 36 hours to grow some half inch tails on the cable box. Into solo cups with the bottom 2/3's los soil and top 1/3, 1/2 los and 1/2 coco. Today is day one in the cups. Here's the slow start to hopefully a fast and furious grow!

Highya SO,

Looks like I have a ringside seat to the greatest show on earth!! Here's to some stoney Godfather OG!! Happy Smokin'

Most are in, yes. I splurged to get some Apollo 13 regular seeds from Brothers Grimm that came in late, but they've germinated, and are in the coldframe, nearly ready to plant outside.
Yes, a beautiful day indeed. Still have vegetable planting chores to do, but this nice weather has all my seeds in the ground!
I'm guessing your seedlings, Godfather OG, are mostly indica? They usually look so nice with their big fat sparkley buds, and colas! Will be fun! Happy Journalin'

Wow, there's a hell of THC% said this strain, on paper they look fantastic. Anyone tried Godfather OG before? WeedSeedsExpress has some great looking stock and a nice site. Looking forward to watching the grow and reading the smoke report! :hookah:

Most are in, yes. I splurged to get some Apollo 13 regular seeds from Brothers Grimm that came in late, but they've germinated, and are in the coldframe, nearly ready to plant outside.
Yes, a beautiful day indeed. Still have vegetable planting chores to do, but this nice weather has all my seeds in the ground!
I'm guessing your seedlings, Godfather OG, are mostly indica? They usually look so nice with their big fat sparkley buds, and colas! Will be fun! Happy Journalin'
They say 60% indica. Two tomatoes went in yesterday. I haven't had a veggie garden in a long time. I looking forward to growing them. My daughter grew them from seed. a small red/greenish striped type. I forget the name she mentioned. Have fun blasting off those Apollo's. I bet you make orbit come October. :)

Wow, there's a hell of THC% said this strain, on paper they look fantastic. Anyone tried Godfather OG before? WeedSeedsExpress has some great looking stock and a nice site. Looking forward to watching the grow and reading the smoke report! :hookah:
Hey Stunger, I haven't found too many peoples experiences. I agree, WeedSeedsExpress does run a nice site. I especially like the information on all their seeds they have. Any minute now we will be seeing these babies peek out. I'm ready to enter the scrogisphere already. it's been a while.

Dig thc im in
I can dig it, he can dig it, she can dig it
We can dig it, they can dig it, you can dig it
Oh, let's dig it
Can you dig it, baby?
I can dig it, he can dig it, she can dig it
We can dig it, they can dig it, you can dig it
Oh, let's dig it
Can you dig it, baby?

Remember "Grazing in the Grass" mumps? Was a fun song! Speaking of digging it.

Hey Stunger, I haven't found too many peoples experiences. I agree, WeedSeedsExpress does run a nice site. I especially like the information on all their seeds they have. Any minute now we will be seeing these babies peek out. I'm ready to enter the scrogisphere already. it's been a while.

That's great Stoneotter, I wish you all the best with it, it exciting watching new grows start out. I've always assumed potency is the way to go so if you can get anywhere near the potential% of Godfather OG then that would be most tantalizing. Lately I have become intrigued with those strains highly thought of but not necessarily super potent so I've got curious about those as well. But what would something like 30% be like, sounds fun to test!:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom