WeedSeedsExpress Godfather OG In LOS Scrogged & Cored

Hi Folks, happy Tuesday! It's flip day! These two are getting 12/12 light as of today. I can't believe how these Godfathers have dug in and grew in the last few days! They're ready to rock some bud for sure. There's around 6 to 8 inches above the net today so c'mon stretch! I can't wait to see the @NextLight Core put some flowers on these High Test @Weedseedsexpress Godfather OG's! WOOT! WOOT! Here the are.

Highya SO,

Your Godfather OG's are gorgeous. Very nice green, looking so vibrant. They are very happy growing in your house! Hoping for the best! Happy Smokin'

This is what I've been waiting for. It's going to be fun watching these ladies do their thing...."Great men are not born great. They grow great." Mario Puza, The Godfather.

Highya SO,

Your Godfather OG's are gorgeous. Very nice green, looking so vibrant. They are very happy growing in your house! Hoping for the best! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! Did the storm miss you last night? We had some, but very little damage. My tomatoes need some standing up again but that's all. Hope you were spared.

Highya SO,

Yes, we were spared from destruction last night. I didn't even prepare anything. The storm went up through New York, and Vermont. I do need to stake them up before we get a big blow! Thanks for asking! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Yes, we were spared from destruction last night. I didn't even prepare anything. The storm went up through New York, and Vermont. I do need to stake them up before we get a big blow! Thanks for asking! Happy Smokin'
That's good, yes do that. My tomatoes(chocolate) are 2 plants with tripod stakes over them with a stretcher of 2, 8 foot bamboo poles taped together between them and staked down tent style. About five feet. Well I failed to firm up any side to side motion and they went down. Lucky for me the whole structure stayed together and with one new rope and pull they came back to acceptable height again. I haven't grown tommies in years and forgot how heavy a plant can get. They're bent now like supercropping but all is well and no die off at all. Yes my friend, Happy Smoking!

That's good, yes do that. My tomatoes(chocolate) are 2 plants with tripod stakes over them with a stretcher of 2, 8 foot bamboo poles taped together between them and staked down tent style. About five feet. Well I failed to firm up any side to side motion and they went down. Lucky for me the whole structure stayed together and with one new rope and pull they came back to acceptable height again. I haven't grown tommies in years and forgot how heavy a plant can get. They're bent now like supercropping but all is well and no die off at all. Yes my friend, Happy Smoking!
My wifes tomatoes flopped and I staked a couple days later. They have supercrop knots where they were bent and now sturdy. Thinking about tomato LST next year, perhaps a mainline.

Left a few maters in 1g pots accidentally, they fell over and rooted in the ground. Our most vigorous plants of them all, lol.
They're amazing. I found a pig farm's back farm area where they discarded the dead ones. To my amazement, a tomato garden started on the bodies of them. Maters are amazing survivors! Found some winter squash too. Nature is awesome!
If you think about it, the pigs ate the fruits, died, composted over time, and the seeds came out intact to reproduce.

Hi Folks, happy Tuesday! It's flip day! These two are getting 12/12 light as of today. I can't believe how these Godfathers have dug in and grew in the last few days! They're ready to rock some bud for sure. There's around 6 to 8 inches above the net today so c'mon stretch! I can't wait to see the @NextLight Core put some flowers on these High Test @Weedseedsexpress Godfather OG's! WOOT! WOOT! Here the are.
Love it! :green_heart:

So David from @Weedseedsexpress , I'm noticing some variegation happening in one of these beauties. Just one or two leaves. We were talking in another post that some breeders have tells in their wares. I wonder if she's speaking to you in any way. Maybe in terms of potency? Is this one?

I have to say that this Godfather OG run has been a dream to have going in my tent. They both look the same pretty much, I appreciate that in a run for the canopy evenness. I like my girls to be all pleasantly powered by the light at the same PAR.

And I have to say again that I can't get enough of your @Weedseedsexpress site! It is rich with all the information I like and need to grow with full knowledge of the expression of all your cultivars. That's a nice site you have there! Thank you for knowing what we need and going the extra mile getting it to us!

Massachusetts growers are Wicked Pissah! :420:
Wicked man! Hi BeanTown, thanks brother! I'm having a Pissah time growing them for sure. Won't be long now before we put some in a pipe I got from "Eric Fuchs" place on Tremont st. years ago. What part of the state are you in? I'm in the north east point. Funny, I've had my balls busted for years for talking like that. The laugh's on them as I'm growing Wicked Pissah Weed! There's a journal title in there I think. Have a great day Bean!

Back
Top Bottom