WeedSeedsExpress Godfather OG In LOS Scrogged & Cored

For the last batch I made, I double-infused it to make it stronger - about 19mg/ml by my estimate.
It works great, but to be honest it's about the same effectiveness as the single infused oil.
Which is right in line with what the Ardent folks say their testing showed :thumb: once is enough! :high-five:
My apologies to all that misunderstood. My post was not written very clear. What I meant to say was that I infused 2 times with a fresh batch of weed each time. I do remember reading the Ardent testing and you are indeed correct that they found a single infusion was just as efficient as infusing twice (i.e. twice as long) - but they kept the same weed for both infusions. :Namaste:

Good afternoon, I'm catching my breath and getting the place ready for winter so I'm behind getting the new journal going. I won't be long. We're painting the entire apartment downstairs. All cut in and only one more coat to go. It's busy.
I won't be stopping the @WeedSeedsExpress Pinkman Goo or her sister the Godfather OG from growing faster than I can keep up! The vigor sisters are making their moves in there. I potted Lady Pinkman Goo up to a 5 gallon bag yesterday. She's really liking life. I think 3 weeks and flip the tent. Two White rhinos, a Godfather OG, and a Pinkman Goo will share the space. The Godfather OG is going to test me, I should have flipped her yesterday, she's a big girl and will need some love to get by (mostly the light). We'll see. Here they are.

Hey Beez, nice to hear you're having good results. I put it back in the MB2 with 20 grams more of high thc bud. Maybe I have to get past a threshold or something for it to work for me. I'm thinking tomorrow's trial will be more successful.
On the Godfather og topic. Either of those phenotypes would please me for a premium thc plant. I'm actually making a mother of the more indica fuzzy one for some future runs. It grew plentiful and strong.
Fuzzy mother...nice

It's finally here. I been waiting to hear about the godfather og. It is great to hear she's got a kick to her and it appeared to be a rather easy simple grow. Definitely got her on my seed list now.

This next generation is looking good. I'll be jumping into that thread too. Thanks for sharing all this good info and nice job otter

Funny they smoke pretty much the same but yeah, one is fuzzy with trichomes compared to the other.
That is very interesting. I have so often been blown away by pics that are unbelievably fuzzy with trichome buds and wondered if they'd be a huge step up from 'normal' buds. It makes me wonder where the THC resides as you'd think so much increased volume of trichomes would equate to a double strength effect. I've had a plant that had been getting a real beating from sun and drought where the trichomes appeared like they'd melted or exuded down to coat the sugar leaves like varnish, I don't know, but that was probably the best hitter I've grown.

It's finally here. I been waiting to hear about the godfather og. It is great to hear she's got a kick to her and it appeared to be a rather easy simple grow. Definitely got her on my seed list now.

This next generation is looking good. I'll be jumping into that thread too. Thanks for sharing all this good info and nice job otter
I'm smoking on it and loving it! It's a strong balanced high to me that makes me laugh just because. And it got such dense hard bud It's going to be hard to stop growing this one! I'm expecting the new one to put out for me because it's getting huge and I have to wait for another 2 weeks before I can flip.

That is very interesting. I have so often been blown away by pics that are unbelievably fuzzy with trichome buds and wondered if they'd be a huge step up from 'normal' buds. It makes me wonder where the THC resides as you'd think so much increased volume of trichomes would equate to a double strength effect. I've had a plant that had been getting a real beating from sun and drought where the trichomes appeared like they'd melted or exuded down to coat the sugar leaves like varnish, I don't know, but that was probably the best hitter I've grown.
I hear talk about terpenes and things that collectively affect us and I think they make their point where a bud with less thc in it can be extra strong. I do however think a good high thc base is necessary or at least preferred.

I hear talk about terpenes and things that collectively affect us and I think they make their point where a bud with less thc in it can be extra strong. I do however think a good high thc base is necessary or at least preferred.
I’ve had some 12% buds that kicked ass though. Some Land races, some psychedelics sativas Etc are sometimes lower THC.. and then you got Pakistani Chitral Kush which is a legend and it’s lower. But I understand why ppl like thc. I myself am a fan of more psychedelic bud than I am the narcotic feeling bud

Back
Top Bottom