WeedSeedsExpress Godfather OG In LOS Scrogged & Cored

This is my pumpkin seed oil. It's orange, as are all the others I've seen. Not when I'm done with it, just when in the
bottle.

1603999829633.png

Was he using the Ardent machine?
He was using the MB2.

This is my pumpkin seed oil. It's orange, as are all the others I've seen. Not when I'm done with it, just when in the bottle.
I don’t doubt it!

I’ve had one that was a bit lighter, but all the ones I’ve bought have been green in the bottle. My fave one is really dark green.

He was using the MB2.
:thumb: different kettle of fish then - or pot of oil, as the case may be.

Speaking of topicals, I’ve never used em - the absorption I imagine isn’t the same as edible/smokable so what kind of strength/dosage should I look at per ML or fluid Oz or is it really not important?
Very important, as is absorption. The stuff we use for edibles makes for greasy topicals (olive or butter) that stay on the skin and don't penetrate. Coconut oil is a bit better but still hardly ideal. Grapeseed oil can be used for both (Derby uses it that way) but I prefer to mix it with pumpkin seed.

In terms of strength, I aim for 15mg/ml for my oil, whether THC or CBD. That seems to be the place where it gets effective. I use a spreadsheet created by Oldbear to do the calculations based on decarbed weight, estimated % of THC/CBD, ml of oil, and efficiency of the process (lower for a jar in the oven, higher for the MB machine).

I’ve had some 12% buds that kicked ass though. Some Land races, some psychedelics sativas Etc are sometimes lower THC.. and then you got Pakistani Chitral Kush which is a legend and it’s lower. But I understand why ppl like thc. I myself am a fan of more psychedelic bud than I am the narcotic feeling bud
That's the thing I guess. I've gotten plenty stoned on 10% thc even today at my elevated level of daily use. I need to stay open minded to the situation.

Just realized I can’t click the link in my signature? How do I fix that?
If you go to your name on the top of the page and click Signature, you can follow these instructions:

Highlight the URL address from the address bar that you want to link to and click Copy. Then go to the text in your signature that you want to create as a link, highlight it, and click the Link button in the toolbar (looks like two pieces of chain), and paste in the copied link. Click Insert. The text will be green and is now a link to the place you told it to go.

If you go to your name on the top of the page and click Signature, you can follow these instructions:

Highlight the URL address from the address bar that you want to link to and click Copy. Then go to the text in your signature that you want to create as a link, highlight it, and click the Link button in the toolbar (looks like two pieces of chain), and paste in the copied link. Click Insert. The text will be green and is now a link to the place you told it to go.
Thanks a ton mate! I’ve gotten better with internets stuff over the years but it’s always great to learn something new

Hi all, I want to invite you to my new journal! It's got some familiar players and some new. It's been brewing for a while in the new veg area and will be ready to flower in a few weeks. So come for the weed and stay for the love of growing it. Thanks for cheering along!

I just went through this whole journal, and man, nice grow. Those buds look amazing. Congratulations. Godfather OG, eh? What seedbank made the strain you grew?

I just went through this whole journal, and man, nice grow. Those buds look amazing. Congratulations. Godfather OG, eh? What seedbank made the strain you grew?
@Weed Seeds Express created those. They did a bang up job too. I'm still smoking it from the first(this) grow. The second grow(no scrog) of it came out even better and is in a bucket @62%rh waiting patiently for the day. The improvement came from changing flowering boost's.

@Weed Seeds Express created those. They did a bang up job too. I'm still smoking it from the first(this) grow. The second grow(no scrog) of it came out even better and is in a bucket @62%rh waiting patiently for the day. The improvement came from changing flowering boost's.
Changing flower boosts? Do you mean the flowering nutes you use? Or are you talking about boosting the light or reds? I'm excited to kick in the flower booster on my light when flower begins and add 130 watts of power, IR, UV, and far reds. It'll be cranking at 680 true watts from the wall (550 watts in veg without the flower booster engaged). Plenty to make big, dense buds. Psyched!! And thanks!

Changing flower boosts? Do you mean the flowering nutes you use? Or are you talking about boosting the light or reds? I'm excited to kick in the flower booster on my light when flower begins and add 130 watts of power, IR, UV, and far reds. It'll be cranking at 680 true watts from the wall (550 watts in veg without the flower booster engaged). Plenty to make big, dense buds. Psyched!! And thanks!
I changed from Mammoth P in flower to a trio of inputs to try and get Phosphorus into the plants. The result was good bud and better taste than ever. Very notable taste difference.

Thank you so much @StoneOtter ! Hope life is good at your end!

Hi, it is, and I'm enjoying your Pinkman Goo and Godfather OG daily! Life is better with a bag of weed! Especially genetics like these! Have an awesome day!
Really appriciate your kind words Stone!! All the best to you and speak to you soon!

Back
Top Bottom