WeedSeedsExpress Godfather OG In LOS Scrogged & Cored

Really appriciate your kind words Stone!! All the best to you and speak to you soon!
I just ground some of your Pinkman Goo and let me tell you it might be the frostiest cultivar I've grown! And dense! I don't sell any of this but the term BagWorthy must have been coined while looking at it too! I appreciate you and your work cultivating top shelf genetics!

I just ground some of your Pinkman Goo and let me tell you it might be the frostiest cultivar I've grown! And dense! I don't sell any of this but the term BagWorthy must have been coined while looking at it too! I appreciate you and your work cultivating top shelf genetics!
I just placed an order for big cheese :)

i love it but its the smell , it gets too much and neighbors stick their nose in the air lol , i am doing them over the summer outdoors , in a hidden location , bit of fun , do 4 out 1 indoor
Speaking of that, the black poison skunk I'm growing for the first time is wreaking @ 60 days in flower. I open the tent and a putrid stench slaps me in the nose. There's only 4 small colas in a 1 gallon pot! I expect to really like it.

Back
Top Bottom