WeedSeedsExpress New Strains: March 2023 - Early Bird Deal, Limited Time

Weed Seeds Express

Last month, we launched a number of strains that were quickly embraced by our customers. This month, we aim to release a number of weed seeds that will become just as beloved.

Most of the new strains are suitable for beginners, and all of them have a certain sweetness to them, reminding of either fruits or vanilla.

And, for all you early birds, if you buy a 5-pack or 10-pack of any of these wonderful strains, you will receive another 5 or 10 seeds, FOR FREE!

Learn more about the new strains

Amnesia

Amnesia, a true Dutch classic, can make you forget all your worries. And you don't even need her uplifting effects for this. Growing her is such a smooth experience, you can just dream away in your cannabis garden when you grow her seeds.

read more about feminized (NEW)
read more about autoflower (NEW)

Grease Monkey

This strangely named hybrid strain is not one to monkey around with. While Grease Monkey is quick to flower, she can be a bit of diva in your grow space. If you are up for the challenge, you will be rewarded with great balanced effects, and a sweet vanilla aroma and flavors.

read more about feminized (NEW)

Blackberry Kush

We believe sweet dreams are made of this. Blackberry Kush can let you drift away on a cloud of berry-flavored buds. And with the new autoflower variety, growing this strain is not only easier, but faster than ever before. Beginners should definitely give a go at growing their own Blackberry Kush bush.

read more about autoflower (NEW)
read more about feminized

This early bird deal is over before you know it!
Order now, and start growing your new favorite strain.

Hmm dont know if its as i have bought from them before thing but i have no issue loading up
5 packs just tried would be nice to find out tbh. :)
I was shopping around your site, found a few things I was interested in, but got the error "Maximum products limit" when trying to add a third thing to the cart. You only allow 2 strains to be purchased at a time? I'm super curious as to Why?

Hmm dont know if its as i have bought from them before thing but i have no issue loading up
5 packs just tried would be nice to find out tbh. :)
Really? Hum...
Well, I guess it doesn't matter, my urge to shop has passed, but that is very odd. I even tried different types, ones that weren't on the 'sale' but it wouldn't let me add more than two items to my cart without the error happening. I did have the larger packs in my cart if that made the diff.. /shrug idk.

Might be a limit on the number of seeds or total value. I added 8 X 3 packs and then it wouldn't allow me to add more. Perhaps to do with the policy on replacements if they go missing?

I was shopping around your site, found a few things I was interested in, but got the error "Maximum products limit" when trying to add a third thing to the cart. You only allow 2 strains to be purchased at a time? I'm super curious as to Why?

Hi @Sueet, sorry for the late reaction, I totally missed your question. You can buy more than one strain, but we have, just like @VetSmoke85 guessed, a maximum amount of seeds per order. This is to make sure we comply with Dutch regulations (we are a Dutch company, after all).

Back
Top Bottom