Weedseedsexpress: Spring Deals, 30% Discount

Weed Seeds Express

Hi friends and future friends!

Hopefully you are all safe and doing well in these crazy times!

I'm David, co-owner at Weedseedsexpress. We are new to 420magazine (thank you @Teddy Edwards for this great opportunity!) and want to introduce our company to you guys.

Besides, we kindly want to use this opportunity to show our spring deals we currently have available . All strains below are 30% off for the next 2 weeks.
  1. Blue Dream
  2. Northern Lights
  3. OG Kush
  4. Super Silver Haze
If you have any just let me know and i´ll help you out!

Cheers and love!

David

Co-owner
Weedseedsexpress

Is that a U.S. based seed bank ? I am having trouble buying from Seedsman so I need something that my payment will go through. Such a PIA trying to buy seeds because they use Weld Pay and the payment never goes through

Welcome to 420 Mag! :party:Are you based here in the U.S. ?

Thank you so much Candycane!

We are located in the Netherlands but ship to the US with a different post origin for discretion (you have the option for a tracked shipment or none-tracked shipment). I always recommend customers to choose tracking when ordering for the first time. Just for your own convenience.

If you have any questions, just let me know!

Stay safe!

Cheers, David

Welcome, I checked the site out and it looks great! I've been having problems with seeds being shipped. Is this going to be a problem getting packages in Canada or neglecting sending it at all? Thanks
Hi Cagedape!

Thanks a lot for your compliments! Appriciate it!

We still ship to Canada. Usually orders arrive within 5 to 15 business days with a maximum of 26 business days in case of a transit delay. Please be aware the current Corona(COVID-19) situation could and probably will have an impact on the delivery time. Many postal services are understaffed and there is a delay in airmail because fewer planes take off. However, we are ensured by our postal carrier it will be delivered in the end and in case that won't happen we are happy to send out a replacement.

If you have any questions, just let me know!

Cheers! David

Is that a U.S. based seed bank ? I am having trouble buying from Seedsman so I need something that my payment will go through. Such a PIA trying to buy seeds because they use Weld Pay and the payment never goes through

Hi PCaddict,

Thanks a lot for your interest and contacting us!

We are located in the Netherlands but ship to the US. Here we use a different post origin for discretion (you have the option for a tracked shipment or none-tracked shipment). I always recommend customers to choose tracking when ordering for the first time. Just for your own convenience.

Currently we accept MasterCard (no VISA), crypto payments, bank transfer and cash payment. Are you perhaps comfortable with one of these payment methods?

In case of a Mastercard payment, please make sure your card issuer is approving overseas transactions.

If you need any of my help, just let me know!

Cheers, David

Shipping to New Zealand ?
Thanks for contacting us and of course thank you for your interest! We indeed still do!

Cheers Bionic Chronic and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me!

Stay safe!

Hey you have a glitch with your site? ..can't put anything in my cart ?
Keeps asking for product options, can't select seed pack size .. Anyways ..looks great otherwise !

Back
Top Bottom