Weedtastics white russian soil grow

hi mmmmick well spotted about the 2 week veg extra after the supercrop....the supercrop has to be timed ie on growth as i have veg room limited space especially with the 10 clones in there also...ah ive just had a thought i cud bring my metal hallide out the veg room and put it in my grow space which is twice the size lol thats it! mmmmick 2 week veg it is ! after supercrop lol..........really glad you picked up on that mate + rep.......thanks......be lucky weedtastic
hi weedtastic
One way or the other you are gonna have a load of plants to play with, should be fun. Longer veg time can't hurt. You are getting anxious to get flowering again tho aren't you? Hell, I am and I'm not even finished yet,lol.
You might find that you have to expand your FLOWER room once they start to take off,heheh. Such a terrible problem to have,lol.

I know this much for sure, I'm glad that you introduced me to supercropping because, along with LST, my biggest clone is loading up with bud sites. She was slowed right down until I supercropped all the tips and top, now loads of new growth especially in the center. thanks my friend.

Scoped both plants thoroughly this afternoon and now seeing the difference as the trichs start to get cloudy. No amber yet except for the odd damaged trich. I'm gonna take the Big Bud down soon, when close to 100% milky and let the Afi go half amber to see if it's close to the strain I hoped for in the first place. Won't be more than a short 7 grams or so on the Afi but still probably twice what was there after the early trim.

Trying to decide whether to repot with some sand or perlite to speed up the wet/dry cycle before I flower. I sure don't want to do that again while flowering and the plants will be easier to handle when smaller.

Thanks for the +rep

hi mmmmick yea mate i had the same thought..... one of my ladies was potted 50/50 pearlite and soil she defintly dryed up quicker.........only i forgot to water her more than the rest lol cud work real fine more pearlite for your water cycle oh and yes itching to flower now lol i was kinda in a mad rush to clean out my grow room make the alterations i worked 6 hours a day for 4 days now i walk in and just sit lookin at my veg plants with fook all to do .....wot the rush was for i just dunno lol at least i will be busy tomoz with the switch round of the rooms...........be lucky weedtastic ps my 5 girls where repotted 3 days ago into there final pots for flower and my 3 flowering clone ladies which are 2 weeks behind i moved up into 5 liter pots

hi mmmmick well spotted about the 2 week veg extra after the supercrop....the supercrop has to be timed ie on growth as i have veg room limited space especially with the 10 clones in there also...ah ive just had a thought i cud bring my metal hallide out the veg room and put it in my grow space which is twice the size lol thats it! mmmmick 2 week veg it is ! after supercrop lol..........really glad you picked up on that mate + rep.......thanks......be lucky weedtastic ops missed this Got them dry enough to take plain water again tho. Should at least be flushed and clear of any chem taste. I don't notice it on the early trim now that it's cured a bit. Gonna chop some time soon, I'll get a pic or two before I finish them off.....soz lol great stuff your watering regime is working as for the nutes you shud be fine if the buds taste smooth now are you gonna make hash ? did i tell yea we did? blew are heads off lol anyways.......be lucky weedtastic

I won't have enough trim to make any hash but still have a good 1/2 oz of Afi hash to keep me company. No I don't think you mentioned that you made hash.....ummmm finger hash from the trimming?? I remember reading that seems to me. I bet it was some potent jam, heheh.
yeah they've had a good flush and an extra watering so should be smoother than the early Afi which is improving with cure.
I'm really wanting to get some new plants in flower,lol. Don't want to rush the last few days to finish tho.

hi mmmmick yea mate i had the same thought..... one of my ladies was potted 50/50 pearlite and soil she defintly dryed up quicker.........only i forgot to water her more than the rest lol cud work real fine more pearlite for your water cycle oh and yes itching to flower now lol i was kinda in a mad rush to clean out my grow room make the alterations i worked 6 hours a day for 4 days now i walk in and just sit lookin at my veg plants with fook all to do .....wot the rush was for i just dunno lol at least i will be busy tomoz with the switch round of the rooms...........be lucky weedtastic

It was the head buzz driving you to get things done. Now you gotta find the most amber trichs on your dry buds and smoke that to mellow you out until you get to flower again,lol.
road trip tomorrow for a bag of perlite, gotta do it now so there'll be time for recovery. Got Super Thrive to help with any transplant shock.

yep I believe I need to load up on perlite to get the dry cycle tuned up a little, should help with a few extra feedings squeezed in.

What size are your flowering pots? 5L or bigger? lol I seem to be having some short term memory issues tonight..

hi mmmmick i start out in 3 inch x 3 inch pots 2 weeks later repot into 5 inch pots then 2 weeks later 5 ltr pots then final pot is about 12 ltre althou my monster plant last time round was planted in a 25 litre pot as i had the room for it...i dont now however...i believe in doing so many repots and placing my pot to be transfered into the bigger pot so to make a template for it and then carefully adding the soil down the sides of the new pot after new plant is put in there so soon as the roots grow any further they hit the new soil giving it extra nutes so i have no need to add nutes till around week 7/8 depending on how brave i feel lol also it helps me to introduce low levels of nutes to start and i can then still max out before harvest hope this helps....short term memory loss my ass..........to heavily stoned on your new bud imo lol.........be lucky weedtastic

hi mmmmick i start out in 3 inch x 3 inch pots 2 weeks later repot into 5 inch pots then 2 weeks later 5 ltr pots then final pot is about 12 ltre althou my monster plant last time round was planted in a 25 litre pot as i had the room for it...i dont now however...i believe in doing so many repots and placing my pot to be transfered into the bigger pot so to make a template for it and then carefully adding the soil down the sides of the new pot after new plant is put in there so soon as the roots grow any further they hit the new soil giving it extra nutes so i have no need to add nutes till around week 7/8 depending on how brave i feel lol also it helps me to introduce low levels of nutes to start and i can then still max out before harvest hope this helps....short term memory loss my ass..........to heavily stoned on your new bud imo lol.........be lucky weedtastic

Thanks weedtastic, 12L about the same size as my largest pot. I'm trying smaller pots this time around so I can get 4 to 6 plants in the same limited space. 4 would give better use of the light spread, 6 pushing things and not likely to go there. These smaller pots are 2gallon/8L
Repotting certainly seemed to work well for you. I found it very tricky to get the large root/soil ball to stay in one piece when I repotted (12L or 3 gallon pot) but I don't think the roots were dispersed widely enough to hold things together. Probably because they were wet for so long and didn't develope as rapidly as they might.
That 25 litre pot needs a plant that's vegged for 4 or 5 months,lol. And an 8 foot ceiling. What a brute you could grow in that planter.
yeah my memory issue might be thc induced,lol.

math error 7L not 8L
also my largest pot is 20L or 5 gallon, I thought it was 3 hehe best guess.

measured and calculated this time.

wheres your update then ! lol gonna be 6 days now c mon lets see them buds.............be lucky weedtastic

Ok here's the final pics, chopping tonight. Just the BC big bud, the Afi is coming down also but it's too ugly for pics,lol.
chop_sept19-005.JPG

chop_sept19-004.JPG

I was wondering why he commented so much in ur threads. Thought u had a fan, lol.

heheh I am a bit of a fan, was a great grow to watch.
It started with a simple reply to weedtastics great looking plants and next thing I knew I was a hijacker,lol. And every time I feel guilty about it he won't hear it.
Now he has to load some more pics cause I don't wanna have the last pics on his journal,lol.

stop it guys im blushung ok as promised a couple of pics can t remember if i told you guys it was 6 and 3 quarters of an ounze we harvested and we have lost a quarter ounze on 1 week cure in jars heres the pics
js1024_DSC04272.jpg

nice weedtastic, very nice. You prolly smoked a good chunk of that 1/4,lol.

ops sorry mmmmick i nearly forgot you did a great job of your plants back from the brink of death well done and lots more bud than anticipated is always nice can t wait for the smoke report i know youre busy with your clones already me too gonna post a couple tonite in my new journal .....after flowering everything kinda slowed or even stopped round here as the clones where miles from being ready for flower as they draw closer and closer to flower i can feel the excitment of the things to come .....sure is addictive this growing.........be lucky weedtastic

ops sorry mmmmick i nearly forgot you did a great job of your plants back from the brink of death well done and lots more bud than anticipated is always nice can t wait for the smoke report i know youre busy with your clones already me too gonna post a couple tonite in my new journal .....after flowering everything kinda slowed or even stopped round here as the clones where miles from being ready for flower as they draw closer and closer to flower i can feel the excitment of the things to come .....sure is addictive this growing.........be lucky weedtastic

lol thanks weedtastic but don't forget I'm the one that put them on the brink of death. They were just kind enough to not die.
Once you get your timing down on cloning you'll always have some flowering so you might not have that lost feeling anymore, while waiting to go again. i hope to get that cycle working here. Maybe a scrog to help with the led.
It is kinda addictive, interesting stuff. and a hobby that you can smoke? What more could a guy want,lol.

company soon, gotta get sorted out. I'll drop in late to see your update.

Back
Top Bottom