weedtastics white russian soil grow

Gordon d'Angelo

hi guys i have a grow journal going but i noticed i could post problems here so here goes im on day 12 out of soil white russian seeds and ive noticed thses patches on leaves take a look at pics
js640_DSC01820.jpg
js640_DSC01818.jpg
....................ok my first thought was heat burn so i raised my light 2 inches only 2 plants from 10 are showing these signs by the way ........now after reading up i think its a rust type fungi i am 100% possitive i have not spilt water on them ....so guys and gals can anyone please help me out as ive never had this problem with any of my other grows id appreciate all views and all opinions thanks ppl :thanks:

hi DaMagoMan thanks for the advise tbh i sprayed the two plants with anti fungicide 2 days ago and im really not convinced it is either getting better or getting worse when i wake them later ill post pics from 2 days ago and todays, i wasn t aware neem oil worked for fungi otherwise i would of used it. thanks for the advice thou ill post a pic on wot i used too ......but it did say kills rust too i also have repotted to larger pots the original soil was jhon innes seedling compost and ive put them into organic all mix from holland now as a precaution as my soil ph was 7.5 and ive changed there water to distilled and given first water of 7.0ph.....not great i know :( i went out yesterday and bought ph down because my tap water is 8.0 ph and up ....so if im right in thinking giving them 6.5ph on next water(about 2/3days) will be better....but not quite sure?....oh and thanks for putting me onto lowes ....great shop :thanks::clap:

Back
Top Bottom