Weedy's 2020 Outdoor Grow

Thats the plan. 6' fence. Gonna put 2' lattice at the topfor a 8' fence. Also gonna add so stuff to make a greenhouse top on it. For flower time anyways. It gets wet here a lot in michigan come fall time

Couple updates for the few of you watching.
20200518_200617.jpg
received_2541035726119828.jpeg
received_278879200169215.jpeg

received_285901999255717.jpeg

The 4 outside are larry og. The rest will be going out tomorrow. I kept them inside through the storms weve been having since yesterday until tomorrow morning. So ill put them out after work tomorrow. those will all be transplanted into 30 gal along with the small one thats outside currently. The big 3 will be out in 100 gallon pots

The girls are coming along nicely! So once the plants grow out more and it rains do you move the plants or just leave them outside? How do the plants hold up in the rain?
Also what are you feeding them?

Once they go outside theyre staying outside. The 4 thatre currently outside came from a friends house and had to be moved. So they pulled the short straw and got to weather out the storms. Bahaha. Ive been feeding the plants in the tent floronova grow.

Dude! The fence is killer! Absolutely fantastic job. You drive a Ford Truck, get Futurama references and ride a Bike? Are we the same person? If you tell me it’s a GSXR, I think I might shit myself.... lol

Swing and a miss bud. I ride a harley. Lmao

So update its still raining. Was wishing itd stop so i could take the rest of these ladies outside. And put them into the bigger pots. Everything outside handled the last few days of rain fairly well. They need to get into their 100 gallon pots too probably after the weekend. I'm heading up north for the holiday

Back
Top Bottom