Weedy's 2020 Outdoor Grow

Im in if that's cool. Im just starting my 1st out door grow in a couple weeks. These are awsome!
Youre more then welcome pull up a chair. Just bring weed hahahaha. Yea you got a journal for it?

Looking great over here! I'll come along for the ride. Growing in 30 gallons as well, maybe just a couple weeks behind yours.
Ill have to check yours out as well. Welcome aboard. Well have to see how they compare. These were transplanted from solo cups into 5 gal pots on 4/27. And then into final home of 30 gal on 5/19.

Think I'll keep up with you and your girls if you don't mind. I'm doing my first outdoors grow, using 5 gal fabric pots and man its been a ride so far for sure :hmmmm: I'm in the city but contemplating 1 or 2 big pots for next season. I love the DIYness of your setup! Looking to learn great things in here! Cheers my friend :ganjamon:

Think I'll keep up with you and your girls if you don't mind. I'm doing my first outdoors grow, using 5 gal fabric pots and man its been a ride so far for sure :hmmmm: I'm in the city but contemplating 1 or 2 big pots for next season. I love the DIYness of your setup! Looking to learn great things in here! Cheers my friend :ganjamon:
Grab a seat bud. Thanks and good luck. Go as big as your space can accommodate

Youre more then welcome pull up a chair. Just bring weed hahahaha. Yea you got a journal for it?

Ill have to check yours out as well. Welcome aboard. Well have to see how they compare. These were transplanted from solo cups into 5 gal pots on 4/27. And then into final home of 30 gal on 5/19.
I'll bring a bag of LA Confidential :) I have an indoor journal right now. I will start the out door journal perhaps on the weekend.

Breakfast was solid af and sold me on buying one of these blackstone grills for my house.

My partner sent me an update on the ladies and they look amazing. Can't wait to get back just to get in ghe garden. But i will enjoy this get away for sure. I have been working through this entire quarantine. I needed this. I needed the time on two wheels. Michigan needs to open up. Im tired of nothing but work and home work and home.

So i hope yoy all enjoy your weekends. Ill work on not posting sideways pictures :laugh:. And most of all thank you to everyone who has served and given all of us the opportunity to get the freedoms these people in government are currently trying to take away.

Enjoy yourselves i know ill enjoy myself. Stay safe. Keep it green. And ill be back in a few days and itll probably be time to feed the ladies and ill get some pics for you guys. :bong: :peace:

So apparently the moderators didn't like my breakfast pics or my bike pics cause they aren't cannabis related. Kind of a bummer. Thought these grow journals were supposed to encompasses your time and effort around the grow. Oh well. Guess i can't share any more cool pics in here unless they contain weed. So maybe next time I'll hold a doobie in front of the camera. Then it's related right? Bahaha.

Hitting the road soon. I'll have an update for you guys tonight

Back
Top Bottom