Weedy's Back!

Hey weedy I'm a new grower and on board wit you! I'm havesting in 6 weeks Cali lush and trainwreck! We shall ride this one out together

Weedy, we need to find a small town, some place all us growers can move to, so that we are in charge of the local govt. A small village of growers and patients with control over the local establishment. Slowly elect our own folks to be in charge of things, the police, the mayor, the town counsel, you get my drift. Streets lined with hydro shops, head shops, outdoor, pro-smoke cafes' that cater to patients. You could own the grow rental warehouse, catering to growers who don't have the indoor space. Oh well, guess I better put the pipe down for now! Keep em green brother.
I'm with you on this deal GM!

I use the Olympus Camera, download using Total Commander, then resize with an old version of Paint Shop Pro. Set my PSP to 75% of original and it goes fast. Then it just the rename/upload. Videos take a bit longer. Sometimes upwards of an hour and a half to post. Glad to see you are still around and rockin the grow brother. Keep em green!

I have a system as well. I shoot full size for my Canon PowerShot camera, transfer the files to a folder for the grow I'm doing, then drag the files on a downloaded program called "Free Batch Photo Resizer" from rw-designer.com. I name the program (PhotoResizeF1024x768MSOHI.exe) as that executes several commands on the file at once. You can see what they do on their website. Finally, I use a program to rename the files. I use a free program called "Bulk Rename Utility". It has many different options on how to rename files, so experiment with it to find a rename routine that works best for your original file names and then save the configuration (make a .bru file). Just run that file in the future to reload your custom rename routine.

It can sound complicated, but once setup, it only takes a couple of minutes from pics shot to upload to 420.

:goodluck: weedy and :welcome: back buddy!

Weedy, we need to find a small town, some place all us growers can move to, so that we are in charge of the local govt. A small village of growers and patients with control over the local establishment. Slowly elect our own folks to be in charge of things, the police, the mayor, the town counsel, you get my drift. Streets lined with hydro shops, head shops, outdoor, pro-smoke cafes' that cater to patients. You could own the grow rental warehouse, catering to growers who don't have the indoor space. Oh well, guess I better put the pipe down for now! Keep em green brother.

There are areas in Northern California that are somewhat like this already up in Trinity and Humboldt counties.

You've come a long way since the Phototron, my friend! :welldone:

heres the catch up

hydro
IMG_20110408_051441.jpg

IMG_20110408_051500.jpg

SOIL
IMG_20110408_051518.jpg

hydro strawberry blue
IMG_20110424_051436.jpg

IMG_20110424_052056.jpg

IMG_20110429_174947.jpg

IMG_20110506_001705.jpg

a few nutes i use
IMG_20110524_225513.jpg

veg i have going now.. im going to defoliate tonight or tomorrow ive just been super busy lately
IMG_20110526_215129.jpg

:roorrip:

Thanks munki. I know right. Still got that tron sitting around, let a buddy use it, and he let the thing get to big and couldn't flower it inside the tron and ended up puttting it outside.

LOL! The tron would be good for an autoflower like the one I grew (see my SIG for a link to it). Just leave it on until the plant finishes 2 months later. No dark period needed. I may do one in my tron ... will have to think about that some more.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom