Weedys Closet 400w HPS/250w MH

the ladies look great... im along for the ride:grinjoint:

very nice. They are stacked!

Very nice shape on those plants! +reps

yeah weedy, they look great bro.

Excellent! I love the christmas trees.

thank you guys, im still having problems with the one showing burns i think im gonna flush again tomorrow. and if it still shows signs of burn fuck it, ill just let it go until shes ready. i have 3 clones in soil also, 1 i plan on making a mother, the other two will start my hopefully monthly cycle. i plan on having 4 per month, my roommate/good friend has decided to invest in this now also, so a 2nd light, and a proper setup is soon to come.

Bravo Weedy!! Love the Christmas trees you are growing! Kicks much @ss Bro. Can't wait to get the chop results...

L8ER

thanks you guys. i got some new pics for you guys too.

tonights the end of week 4. 4 weeks to go.
SNC00184.jpg

SNC00196.jpg

SNC00197.jpg

but heres why i posted pics, this is the burn ive been getting since this plant was just a baby..
SNC00208.jpg

SNC002121.jpg

SNC002131.jpg

I've been in that same boat, so many times. Those cuttings seem to be the weakest. I swear they lock something out right off the top. dunno though...

I've been in that same boat, so many times. Those cuttings seem to be the weakest. I swear they lock something out right off the top. dunno though...

those cuttings? these are all 3 fem seeds from GHS

yea this plant is clearly behind the other two. i think its lockout. but idk how to fix it. i think i might flush with clearex, ans see if that helps, maybe transplant her.

i did transplant the two healthier plants into 7 gal pots. and the clone im gonna keep as a mom into a 3 gal for right now., then i put the SB cutting into soil today also.

i have 2 other clones in soil 1 for about a few days before the other, both have new growth, and i have their pots read for them as soon as their big enough.

so my next probably 2 runs will be all GWS, then after that itll be mix and match with the Strawberry Blues, i might pop some church seeds as well but idk yet. i really wanna try some lemon skunk bad!!

man i cant wait. were just into week 5, so were on the last 4 weeks, im looking to harvest around the first week of may.

Man I hope you get an answer to this one. I have EXACTLY the same thing happening to one of my plants. Pics are in my journal but they're not as good as yours so I bet you get a better answer. I was planning to do the same thing as you - Clearex tonight after lights off.

I gain some solace from Butcher, however.

:peace:

I venture a guess, it could be a mold problem. Maybe pick up a bottle of Schultz Fungicide 3. It controls Black Spot, Rust & Powdery Mildew. Walmart carries it for $6.50. I would wet down a paper towel and spray the fungicide on it, then wipe it on the leaf, let it stand for 20 minutes, then wipe off with a wet paper towel. Try it on one or two leafs to begin with. Follow precautions, use protective gloves and avoid breathing the mist. Worth a try in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom