Weedys Closet 400w HPS/250w MH

SNC002181.jpg

I love this photo Weedy... That's one nice lady man... Keep doing what you do bro..

Oh and sorry about the late reply on the lockout issue. Seeds wow..Did you cut clones off those..SOrry cant remember if you said you did or didnt. The reason for asking is just wondering if that issue passed down to the cuttings.

those trees are just awsome brother, just awsome
:bravo:

Thanks guys I learned some good stuff just reading this page, thanks again!

Oh and sorry about the late reply on the lockout issue. Seeds wow..Did you cut clones off those..SOrry cant remember if you said you did or didnt. The reason for asking is just wondering if that issue passed down to the cuttings.

those trees are just awsome brother, just awsome
:bravo:

i took clones from the better two. mostly the tall one. but this is the same problem i had last grow, or appears to be anyways.. but what do you think the issuse is???

nice lookin ladies as always Weedy... keep those ladies fat until the end... +reps:grinjoint:

thanks man keep checkin back in..

Amazing looking plants and that bud pic is to die for.

thanks yeah its my background lmao

I love this photo Weedy... That's one nice lady man... Keep doing what you do bro..

yea shes lookin great!!

Very Nice!! +reps for the christmas trees!

lolyea wish i could have cropped them for xmas.. haha

Thanks guys I learned some good stuff just reading this page, thanks again!

cool glad you learned something, check back in anytime

:thanks: all

its hard to say. I get it then I start to flush ten work my way up from there. I think, honestly, that it has to do w/ the nutrients in the plants original structure. Meaning prior to you or I giving them nutes. that they either have an odd amount of MAG or CAl in em natrually. SO I relized that Those plants tend to be more sensitive to nutes. SO I end up either baby'n em or toss'n em. Babying tends to take more patience and time. Thats just me though. I'm sure you can foliar feed em. i just had a thought. I cant remember if your using r/o or not. If not then I think it maybe chlorine content in your water..

:nicethread: weedy congrats on the previous harvest the buds look great and these plants do as well :peace::roorrip:+rep

i also read your dwc thread and i think the biggest prob was hydrogen peroxide and organics dont mix it not only kills the bad bacteria but the good thefore your plants had nothing to eat ... should u try again hygrozyme would b the way 2 go:peace::grinjoint:

Weedy, the municpalities have changed the type of chlorine they use. They have some now that cost more, but it binds much tighter to the water molecules than previous chlorine did. It therefore takes longer to dissolve and evaporate. You could try boiling the water first, then let it stand and cool. We are using a Pur 3 stage filter to try and eliminate as much as possible. Only ~$25.00 for the faucet unit. Seems to work okay for now. At least better than nothing at all.

Weedy, the municpalities have changed the type of chlorine they use. They have some now that cost more, but it binds much tighter to the water molecules than previous chlorine did. It therefore takes longer to dissolve and evaporate. You could try boiling the water first, then let it stand and cool. We are using a Pur 3 stage filter to try and eliminate as much as possible. Only ~$25.00 for the faucet unit. Seems to work okay for now. At least better than nothing at all.

That PUR 3 will help out. Great find GMT..

And weedy might I add your doing one hell of a job. You got dedication and that is one hell of a quality. Allowing water to clear out takes time And for you to do that is cool as hell.+rep if i can

It wasn't too long ago that you were gettin' your feet wet so to speak with your Phototron and now check you out man ... growing Ginormous colas with a proper setup. It has been rewarding watching your skills improve Weedy and thank you for enriching the 420 community.

Hot damn that is a nice size cola :yummy: Lookin great WMWW!, and the first 3 pics are sooo glittery. You're rockin bro, rockin :cheer::bravo:

+rep

It wasn't too long ago that you were gettin' your feet wet so to speak with your Phototron and now check you out man ... growing Ginormous colas with a proper setup. It has been rewarding watching your skills improve Weedy and thank you for enriching the 420 community.

hahaha yea this is true. it was only about last may or june that i started with that tron.. but if it wasnt for people like you and many others i wouldn't be able to have gotten where i am today.

oh and fyi, we have a 600w about to go into the flower room, so well have 1000w of HPS for now. eventually well have 2 600w and veg under the 400w.

Hot damn that is a nice size cola :yummy: Lookin great WMWW!, and the first 3 pics are sooo glittery. You're rockin bro, rockin :cheer::bravo:

+rep

thanks man yea this strain is frosty as hell.
:roorrip:

Brown spots on leaves

I've been in that same boat, so many times. Those cuttings seem to be the weakest. I swear they lock something out right off the top. dunno though...
SNC00208.jpg

Got same thing on 2 plants. Just chopped a sensi star plant with the same problem. I also have a purple kush plant with similar problems. I thought it to be magnisium too, so I sprayed with 2 tsp eposon salt per gal water. This was supposed to be a quick fix. No changes. I also added epsom salts to watering regimen, still monitoring. The clones taken from plants with this problem have the same problem. I have also been spraying with a neem based product every 14-20 days. When I finally chopped my sensi star, it was displaying phosphorus deficiency syptoms as well. This is what led me to believe it was a nute lock out thing. The plant was too damaged to attempt to flush and recover. from my observations, if u can't correct this problem while its only affecting the lower/older growth, ur gonna have a hell of a time fixing it. Keep us posted Weedy. Good to see ur still at it.

Back
Top Bottom