WEEGrow LED Grow Light Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficialWEEGrow

Under Review
Hello everyone, as a LED grow lights manufacture, it is so glad for WEEGrow to be here 420 forum, to meet your kindly growers.

To thank everyone for your attention to WEEGrow, we will give away 10%, 20%, 30% off...coupons even free lights in irregular time to support your growth.

Welcome every grower to send us your grow journals and advises to help us improve our products, sweety gifts and coupons will be given away as rewards.

WEEGrow devoted to provide growers more efficient but affordable and easy-use grow lights.
If you want to start your growth, WEEGrow might be a good choice.

We provide: WEEGrow C-100/CS-100/Q-1000/WG-1000
Enough stock these days to ensure your shopping

Coupon Code on Official Website for 420 members: 420MagazineOnly

Our warehouse address in USA :

2410 TECH CENTER PKWY STE 100
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA 30043-1331
United States

I have two small 2x2x4 areas going, along with a 5x4, I'd love to showcase a light and see what it can really do, and potentially do a side by side comparing my current lights (won't mention out of respect here but they are mentioned in my journal).
Feel free to glance at my journal here, this was my second grow, and turned out gorgeous. , https//www.420magazine.com/community/threads/baby-trees-second-grow.486957/
welcome to 420mag, thank you for being a sponsor, looking forward to seeing how your lights do!

I do see that these lights have "Group control" which leads me to believe these are Daisy chainable, I really like that these have built in timers, and remote controls for the lights, quite unique. Pretty solid PAR chart comparable to our other budget sponsor at 150W, just at a cheaper rate with seemingly more features, looking forward to some reviews and opinions on this light.

你好,欢迎光临。

Hello every one, so sorry for reply so late. there are some more informations about WEEGrow.

About WEEGrow

WEEGrow devote to let everyone use the most convenient grow lights and own a prosperous garden. No matter how new you are in this field, you can grow indoor if you want.

Our products

We have our own Product Development Team and develop LED chips and diodes by our own team, which is as good as Samsung’s and LG’s.

Adopting the Newest smd led technology, Q-1000 is combined with 368pcs LEDs and WG-1000 is with 415pcs LEDs. You can add as many as WEEGrow grow lights you need in one group to control them together. And there is no limit of the number of lights!

Q-1000&WG-1000 in common

Full spectrum LEDs

• Warm White Light 3000K: For flower production, produce bigger flowers/fruit

• Bluish Light 5000K for plant growth/vegetable stage, grow faster

• Red Light 660nm in conjunction with blue light to increase more leaves and plant size

• IR Light 730nm result in strong stem growth, proper node placement and boosting flower yields

Remote control

• 2.4G multifunctional remote

• 5 brightness level

• Maximum Control Distance: 59ft.

• Automatic Smart Timer

• 3 timing patterns allow it to automatically turn off (2h/ 8h/12h) according to your settings. These three timing patterns are able to overlay each other

Product
Q-1000WG-1000
Actual power
120 watt±10%150 watt±10%
PPFD@18’’
662μmol /m2 /s1364μmol/m2/s
Veg Footprint
3×3ft3x3ft
Flowering Footprint
2 x 2 ft2 x 2 ft
PPE
2.7μmol/j2.7μmol/J

Welcome, @OfficialWEEGrow.

This is definitely the place to showcase your company's lights! So many great growers with exceptional journaling talent. :)

I've looked at your website, very detailed. Specs are very similar to other 150w lights available right now, at a lower price. Quality looks right as well. It's time for 420Mag'ers to put them to the test. ;)

Good luck and wish your company great success, especially during these current times...

:thumb: New Arrival :thumb:

WEEGrow WG-600 for Only $59.88

Actual Power : 60 watt LED grow light on pre-sale now!

Worth a try! Is it right?

Use code "420MagazineOnly" for 10% OFF now

20210203175248.png

Question, how close should my dimmable LED light be from my canopy to produce shorter bushes? I feel like they were stretching to hard when i had the light at 24-36 inches. Im at about 12- 14 inches now and im dimmed down putting out 350 ppfd in the center and only at 250 on edges. Im still in seedling stage. I know im good for vegging at that ppfd but again im curious if im doing this right or if my logic is even correct.

Hey Loco973.

While you wait for WEEGrow to respond. I thought I'd share my current height with 1 WG-1000 at full brightness. I have yet to test dimming of the light via remote.

I have 2 Auto seedling under the light at 30".

So far they are liking it. :)

This was when I first planted them 4 hours ago.

IMG_20210219_120516472.jpg

IMG_20210219_120514139.jpg

And this is just now. Here we go!

IMG_20210219_211258950_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210219_211252316.jpg

IMG_20210219_211242305.jpg
IMG_20210219_211344433_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210219_211330341_HDR.jpg

As a consumer, I would be much more likely to consider the product of a competitor (Mars Hydro, Spider Farmer, etc) and all other things being equal, that offered me a warranty of up to 3 years. That is giving me some degree of security with the purchase. 30 days is very, very short. Good luck and success to you in the future!

As a consumer, I would be much more likely to consider the product of a competitor (Mars Hydro, Spider Farmer, etc) and all other things being equal, that offered me a warranty of up to 3 years. That is giving me some degree of security with the purchase. 30 days is very, very short. Good luck and success to you in the future!
Never worry about this, WEEGrow support team are always here to try our best to help our customers, no time limited.
If our customers meet some problems with WEEGrow light, don't heasitate to send email, our service team are always here. You have our words.

Thanks for your support and understanding. Good luck and happy growing!

Never worry about this, no time limited.
If our customers meet some problems with WEEGrow light, don't heasitate to send email to support@weegrowth.com, our service team are always here. You have our words.
-1. welcome to the site. Personally I'd like to say think your lights are a great deal for little spaces and small tents and come with alot of features.

-2. Thats pretty confusing. Is it 30 days or isn't it 30 days? Most Chinese Quantum Board manufactures give 3 years on a meanwell driver and 1 year on the board.

-3. what diodes do you use? Samsung Lm301b? Lm301h? Or something else?

-4. are they top bin, medium, lower bin?

Cheers

Thanks for all your attention!
WEEGrow provide 30 days Free return and replace & 3 years warranty, Please reach out to this site for more info >>>Warranty

Now all WEEGrow lights are using WEEGrow diodes. There are some new generations made with Samsung diodes and Meanwell drivers and is about to come out in 1- 2 months. Please keep following, we will post with a new sponsored growth once these new arrive.

Thanks for all your attention!
WEEGrow provide 30 days Free return and replace & 3 years warranty, Please reach out to this site for more info >>>Warranty

Now all WEEGrow lights are using WEEGrow diodes. There are some new generations made with Samsung diodes and Meanwell drivers and is about to come out in 1- 2 months. Please keep following, we will post with a new sponsored growth once these new arrive.

More questions, please send email to support@weegrowth.com, we will reply you ASAP!
Caveat emptor. Too much risk here, sorry. Better to wait until higher quality components are integrated as standard equipment with your products. Your competitors are already there. Tough market to say the least. Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom