NEW ARRIVAL -QB Series

-Samsung Diode
-MeanWell Driver
-Dimmable
-Daisy dimming chain
-Free shipping

4.jpg

20210416115700.png

The theme color of WEEGrow is green, and we would love to produce something much more adapt to the theme. Maybe other manufaturers have the same consciousness.
Besides, we also have some models in black for customer to choose.
Thank you for your attention and have a good day!

New Arrival- GLS Series
  • Adopt Osram & Samsung Diodes, High Efficient Sonsen Drivers
  • Detachable & Dimmable design, support Wifi & Bluetooth control
  • Good Customer Service(Respond within 12 hours, 5 years warranty)

500 WATT BAR LIGHT | GLS-5000

火星1金色-拆开细节.jpg

600 WATT BAR LIGHT | GLS-6000
火星1号-电源细节.jpg

800 WATT BAR LIGHT | GLS-8000

800.jpg

1000 WATT BAR LIGHT | GLS-10000

1000.jpg

Hello, growers here! We need your help.

Do you think remote control is one point to catch your eyes?
Or any other points you think is much more important?

as stated on another sponsor thread, the biggest single thing you can do is allow a way to modify the height the cables attaching to the lights are set at. most if not all of them currently use a steel cable to a 4 way hanger then to an adjustable rope setup, the issue is that even with NO ROPE used its already 18" into a limited tent area for height

most indoor tents are under 6 feet in height and if I waste the top 2 feet in cable hanging a light, it limits the plants growth areas once they get taller, I either have to remove them or trim to fit the enclosure

as for a remote, I could see how that would be helpful in a tent where you may need to address that without disturbing the plants, honestly though I would rather see built in timers for cut off after 6,12,18 hours so I am able to set and forget the things

Grow Journal attached in my Signature
Wifey has 2 green thumbs and a winter garden starter looking for shelf unit with led to prevent spindly sprouts.
Thanks Weegrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom