Week 1 - Can Someone Help?

Extremis

HI,

They are exactly one week old.

They are autoflowering. I am using 300+135 Watts LED lighting full spectrum at 90cm(36'').

I used a bit of grow rooth from GO.

Can you tell me if something is wrong?
IMG_20170202_074151.jpg
IMG_20170202_074139.jpg

HI,

They are exactly one week old.

They are autoflowering. I am using 300+135 Watts LED lighting full spectrum at 90cm(36'').

I used a bit of grow rooth from GO.

Can you tell me if something is wrong?
IMG_20170202_074151.jpg
IMG_20170202_074139.jpg

Looks like theyve just made it into the world. Just let them do their thing shouldnt need to feed them at all yet just dont overwater

Not So Rookie Anymore

OK thanks for the answer.

But it's autoglowring 8 weeks...arent they a bit small? lol

Though the seed company may list it that way you could be plus or minus WEEKS... but that's irrelevant! Just like the other poster said they've just started.

Did they advertise 8 weeks from germination or 8 weeks from the seedlings stage? Just curious...

But either way, they take time I wouldn't go too crazy on the nutes. There should be a base level that's plenty for them, this early on everything they need should be in their cotyledon leaves... once they have a set of leaves 1/4 strength nutes. I'm using the GO line aswell

Hi,

well thanks for all the tips. Well, it's said 8 weeks from germination to harvest :).

For one liter for water, you'll put what, one drop or roots grow?

You guys grow in100% worm casting or a mix?

Hi,

Though the seed company may list it that way you could be plus or minus WEEKS... but that's irrelevant! Just like the other poster said they've just started.

Did they advertise 8 weeks from germination or 8 weeks from the seedlings stage? Just curious...

But either way, they take time I wouldn't go too crazy on the nutes. There should be a base level that's plenty for them, this early on everything they need should be in their cotyledon leaves... once they have a set of leaves 1/4 strength nutes. I'm using the GO line aswell

well thanks for all the tips. Well, it's said 8 weeks from germination to harvest .

For one liter for water, you'll put what, one drop or roots grow?

You guys grow in100% worm casting or a mix?

I use promix hp, nothing added indoors. Just promix and nutes.

Outdoors I like cutting with worm castings and getting the mix very airy with up to 50% being perlite. Scale your nutrients by how much water you're using.

When I make a quarter strength feed, all I'm doing is making a 1 gallon mix and cutting it with 3 more gallons of water...

Alright.

Thanks for the tips :).

I am growing in 100% worm casting..1 pot 10% worm and organic soil, the other 30% WC and soils.

It has to do with water retention, what i just found out..ill see which one will thrive the most.

Hi guys,

Start of week 2.

I give them some tea 15.2 10 10.3

They have all sprouts. I noticed they start becoming dehydrated very quickly. The top get dry quite fast.

Look healthy at your opinion?
IMG_20170203_153714.jpg
IMG_20170203_153704.jpg
IMG_20170203_153654.jpg

Back
Top Bottom