Week 5/6 veg final 10 days before flip take a look at some serious LST: what do you think?

Rkelly496

Soo we have

Royal Queen seeds Skunk xl

Mr krippling dehli friend

They have been in veg for a total of 5 or 6 weeks and both been topped once they have just been potted from 8L to 15l pots what do you think?

Snapchat-1592333759.jpg

Snapchat-1384170366.jpg

Snapchat-532553711.jpg

smoke99

think you need a second tent or area
you are fast approaching the same mistake I made last time
you have plants on different calendar schedules
them babies will go to flower as well as the adults when you flip to the other light schedule
I am running out a few small plants now that are for all intents throw aways now, they have began flowering while
the full size were in the mix and now are full on budding but way too small for yield to be worth the dirt they are in. Awesome looking color on the plants, sour diesel is the flavor, and the leaf are so dark purple they look black but the plants are under developed in size, don't be like me lol
move them little ones to a different lighting solution

Rkelly496

think you need a second tent or area
you are fast approaching the same mistake I made last time
you have plants on different calendar schedules
them babies will go to flower as well as the adults when you flip to the other light schedule
I am running out a few small plants now that are for all intents throw aways now, they have began flowering while
the full size were in the mix and now are full on budding but way too small for yield to be worth the dirt they are in. Awesome looking color on the plants, sour diesel is the flavor, and the leaf are so dark purple they look black but the plants are under developed in size, don't be like me lol
move them little ones to a different lighting solution
My mistake I forgot to add this is my veg tent it's got 1 auto inside which surprisingly is doing very well lol i have 2 6 week olds and then a few 2/3 week old babies I plan to move the skunk and dehli to the flower tent under a 400w hps which already has 2 plants in that I moved 3.5 weeks ago just waiting the last few days now. My veg time is around 7-10 weeks with my current formula for planting fresh seeds. In a 3x3 sgrogged when placed in the flower room for the first week.

smoke99

then you are probably well on the way to being better set up than I was
its hell when you get plants on different schedules
looks like I am getting foster plants this week as a friend is moving and can't have them
so I get some that are mid veg about 4" tall and no clue where I am putting them yet

Rkelly496

then you are probably well on the way to being better set up than I was
its hell when you get plants on different schedules
looks like I am getting foster plants this week as a friend is moving and can't have them
so I get some that are mid veg about 4" tall and no clue where I am putting them yet
To be fair I just use a note book and right down all dates from when I've fed or plainly just watered I leave the seedlings in there solo pots for 3/4weeks then transferred to 1 gal pots u till fully rooted then placed into final pots a week before flower

Top Bottom