Week 5 Flower - Berry Bomb - Cotton Candy - Blueberry Gum - Strawberry Cheesecake

Re: Week 5 Flower - Berry Bomb - Cotton Candy - Blueberry Gum - Strawberry Cheesecak

Today is officially the first day of week 6 since the switch to flower. Ill have some lights off pics in 4 hours. Haven't looked at them today but dont think there is much of a difference vs the last pics.

Been doing a lot of comparing mine to other buds at week 6. There is a large variation between the 4 plants, guess thats one of the downsides of growing 4 different strains at once.

The berry bomb had the worst ph issues and is the furthest behind in bud development but also looks like it will flower the longest. It has less red hairs then any of the others. Im mainly only worried about this one not making it to harvest.

Ill have the pics up soon, maybe someone can let me know if they look on track or if i should be worried. :thanks:

Re: Week 5 Flower - Berry Bomb - Cotton Candy - Blueberry Gum - Strawberry Cheesecak

Ok, got some pics of first day of week 6. Let me know how they look and if they are on track. From what i read they should start filling out over the next couple weeks. The berry bomb might be a week or two behind the others, let me know what you think. :thanks:

Overview

20170104_215644.jpg
20170104_215649.jpg

Cotton candy, my favorite so it gets two pics.
20170104_215831.jpg
20170104_215712.jpg

Blueberry gum has about 5 colas that look like this.
20170104_215722.jpg

Strawberry cheesecake has a couple colas like this then about 30 little budsites.
20170104_215821.jpg

Berry bomb least developed of the 4. Had plenty of colas, just small. hoping it will bulk up in the next couple weeks. Dont think leaf damage has progressed at all, hard to tell.
20170104_215732.jpg

The Berry Bomb & Strawberry Cake look like they have the better structure of the plants

I didn't train my plants and was surprised by my Platinum OG cut, it had amazing structure and grew as if trained.

I definitely learned on my current run that a rats nest of untrained plants is a pita. Next run is less plants and getting them good structure in veg!

Looks like they are pulling through. Amazing how much abuse they can take

Cool, :thanks: 9 weeks sounds like about what ill end up with on my bomb. My blueberry gum says average of 57 days flower but i think it going to be closer to 9 weeks for me. Its probably the slowest of my 4 to fill out. i could be wrong though, never grown it so it might suprise me. :cheer:

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Most blueberrys are 9 weeks my blueberrys week 8 now still looks like 2 or 3 weeks left

Autoflower420

Hey ,Thanks for stopping in. Yeah i think the berry bomb formed perfectly, lots of colas. If i hadnt messed it up it would be a lot prettier.

Definitely regretting not having time to train the others, let them veg too long too. Hoping i saved them in time and i still get a decent harvest. :thanks:

Yeah thats what im thinking with these, possibly even 10 weeks for the bomb, if its berry bomb then its a blueberry hybrid. You have a journal of the blueberry? I tried looking for it but couldnt find it. Thanks for stopping in. :passitleft:

Just some strain info i saved to my phone a while back and forgot to add to the first post.
Kinda thinking my bomb sounds more like cherry then berry.

Side note: if i cross an afghani strain with the bomb strain, do i end up with an afghan bomb?

Strain: Cherry Bomb
Breeder: Bomb Seeds
Type: mostly indica
Flowering: ~68 days
THC: High (17-22%)
GENETICS: unknown strain x big bomb

Strain: Berry Bomb
Breeder: Bomb Seeds
Flowering: ~49 days
THC: High (15-20%)
GENETICS: blueberry x bomb

Strain: Blueberry Gum
Breeder: G13 labs
Flowering: ~55 days
GENETICS: Blueberry x bubblegum

Strain: Cotton Candy
Breeder: Delicious Seeds
Type: mostly sativa
Flowering: ~65 days
GENETICS: POWER PLANT, x LAVENDER (SUPERSKUNK — BIG SKUNK KOREAN — AFGHANI HAWAIIAN).

Strain: Strawberry Cheesecake
Breeder: Heavyweight
Flowering: ~56 days
GENETICS: Chronic x White Widow x Cheese
TYPE: mostly Indica (70%)
CBD: 1.3%
THC: 22%

Quick question: what temps inhibit growth?

Ive been trying to keep my temps around 60 lights off and 75 lights on. Been cold lately though and night temps been dropping to around low 50s.

Will this hurt them or delay growth or just help with color change? :thanks:

Hey Demon, during winter my temps stay between 50-65....just slows the growth a little imo.
Hey dirt, :Thanks: just wanted to make sure i wouldnt run into any problems with bud production these last weeks.

Quick question: what temps inhibit growth?

Ive been trying to keep my temps around 60 lights off and 75 lights on. Been cold lately though and night temps been dropping to around low 50s.

Will this hurt them or delay growth or just help with color change? :thanks:

My temps were swinging into the low 50's at night. When i added heat it made a noticeable difference in growth rate

My temps were swinging into the low 50's at night. When i added heat it made a noticeable difference in growth rate
Cool, guess ill keep a heater on during lights out just to be safe. I want them to grow as much as possible. :thanks:

Hey, today is a week from the last watering, but they still seem wet a couple inches down. Was trying to let them dry out good before i water again and they seem happy enough so gonna wait a couple more days.

Checked trichs and they all seem about 20% cloudy except the berry bomb in the back left is around 10% cloudy. Gonna give them another week or two of half strength nutes then probably start the flush.

20170105_215549.jpg

First day of week 7, the calyx seem to bee swelling now. They got half strength nutes 3 days ago but have started to yellow. Will prob give half strength one more time before flush.

Checked the trichs and most seem to be around half cloudy still. Couple cola tops were a little cloudier and berry bomb was less cloudy.

Thinking 2-3 weeks left for most of it and maybe 3-4 weeks for the berry bomb, if it survives that long.

20170110_215632.jpg
20170110_215842.jpg
20170110_215836.jpg
20170110_215827.jpg
20170110_215718.jpg
20170110_215710.jpg

Best trich pics i could do, ended up just cutting a mid bud off to make it easier. Light made it kinda hard to tell how cloudy they are but with my loupe seems like 50% - 70%. Let me know what you think.

These are off the strawberry cake week 7 (back right). Ill take some pics of the cotton candy (front right) next week at week 8. :thanks: :circle-of-love:
S20170112_0006.jpg
S20170112_0015.jpg
S20170112_0003.jpg
S20170112_0002.jpg

Some cotton candy trichs, hard for me to tell, let me know if im wrong. I think they look mostly cloudy with one or two amber. Hoping with the 2 week flush they will be ready to harvest. :Namaste:
S20170114_0006.jpg
S20170114_0005.jpg
S20170114_0002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom