Week 5: Miracle Gro

Nice plants. Do-Si-Do kicks ass. That is some great tasting weed with an excellent high. I buy it every time I can find it in a dispensary. Another good one with a similar Hash Like taste is Incredible Bulk.
As far as MG. I'll never use it again. Used it once & had the worst gnat problem ever. Hasn't ever happened in FFOF soil.
Hope you hit your 1-lb per plant goal. I had plants like that last grow & I thought I'd get a lb. each but after all dried & trimmed the most I got from one plant was under 10 oz. Still good enough but was expecting more from the way they looked. They got so heavy they fell over so had to harvest.

Thanks, I usually average around a lb and a 1/2 per plant. However, my White Runtz only got to veg for 3 weeks so I'm expecting less from it.

I'm confused, what is the point of this post exactly? Are you doing a grow journal, are you declaring your love for miracle gro?
I'm doing both, although I wouldn't call it "my love for Miracle Gro". I live in a rural area not close to any major cities and MG is basically all that is available other than natural earth. I've learned how to grow well with it over the years. I hear so many people say that you can't grow good bud with MG and with my propensity to prove people wrong, here I am. So I guess it's safe to say that I started this thread to prove a point and have evidence to back it up.

I'm doing both, although I wouldn't call it "my love for Miracle Gro". I live in a rural area not close to any major cities and MG is basically all that is available other than natural earth. I've learned how to grow well with it over the years. I hear so many people say that you can't grow good bud with MG and with my propensity to prove people wrong, here I am. So I guess it's safe to say that I started this thread to prove a point and have evidence to back it up.
Cool, I've never used MG, I don't even think we have it here. I grow in Coco now but used to be a soil grower. Have you tried hydroponics before? It would be nice to see you do a grow journal. If you do can you tag me in so I can check it out. I'm currently in week 6 of flower. I've kept a basic journal that you can check out if you're interested. It's titled "medical Mike's multi strain Coco perlite autopot adventure" I have another one complete that's in my signature.

Cool, I've never used MG, I don't even think we have it here. I grow in Coco now but used to be a soil grower. Have you tried hydroponics before? It would be nice to see you do a grow journal. If you do can you tag me in so I can check it out. I'm currently in week 6 of flower. I've kept a basic journal that you can check out if you're interested. It's titled "medical Mike's multi strain Coco perlite autopot adventure" I have another one complete that's in my signature.
Yes, I plan on doing a journal for my next round so I'll tag you. I,m currently in week 6 of flower also. I grow my personal stuff in miracle grow, but I also grow with a group of people and we use coco + perlite. My only problem with coco is the amount that you have to feed. The production cost goes up on me. Aside from that, it's kickass. I'm about to check out your journal.

White Runtz coming along at week 6.

Attachments

• 20200324_175824.jpg
    20200324_175824.jpg
    796.6 KB · Views: 220
What size pots are you growing in ? Those suckers are huge for 3 weeks veg. Mine went 5 weeks veg & are about 2 weeks into flower but only 1/2 the size of yours. You using steroids ... lol ?
I haven't ever got over 10 oz. per plant. I keep trying to though so looking forward to your journal. Maybe I can pick up something I'm missing.

What size pots are you growing in ? Those suckers are huge for 3 weeks veg. Mine went 5 weeks veg & are about 2 weeks into flower but only 1/2 the size of yours. You using steroids ... lol ?
I haven't ever got over 10 oz. per plant. I keep trying to though so looking forward to your journal. Maybe I can pick up something I'm missing.

Attachments

• DNug Feed Chart copy.jpg
    DNug Feed Chart copy.jpg
    622.8 KB · Views: 256
Mine were this size when I hit the switch.
I went 3 weeks in a 3 gallon then transplanted into a 10 gallon and vegged for 2 more weeks. So I actually went 5 weeks total.

Attachments

• 20200216_134254.jpg
    20200216_134254.jpg
    529.9 KB · Views: 176
ive used mg with good results

Attachments

• 20191016_202528-ANIMATION.gif
    20191016_202528-ANIMATION.gif
    3 MB · Views: 159
damn massive plants! my next run i'll be trying out 7gal pots. i'm currently only in 3 gal. we all want these huge plants till it comes time to do all that trimming lol

Back
Top Bottom