promix dirt
temp 82
run off after flush 5.9
lifgts 1000 hps 4 1 hh 1000

question the leaves are all kinda cirlld down why
have some pics

k week 5 in bud
there all come out sideways not sure why

You are pH locked out at the root zone. For sure!!! If you water at 6.7 and runoff is 5.9 that means your soil pH is 5.1. Most "pro" soils are full of lime, oyster shell, and other buffers to maintain your root zone at 6.5......there is no need to pH. I know it sounds fucking crazy! Read my tread "foxfarm soils and pH" I have found or seen the same results in all organic pro soils. If it sounds too crazy jus try one plant from the very beginning and don't pH. Any deficiencies you see will be from lack of food, monitor your runoff ppm and you will see an increase in how much they eat.

when I mix the nuts together the ph comes out at 5
is this not to low to feed them I normally adjust ph up to 6.7 then feed

in the case of pics above there do for a feed tonight
question should I
flush with high ph like 7.4
of feed with a high ph 7.4
what should I do to fix the problem now

I have read the post never tried that before
going to check the dirt bag and see what comes in the soil tonight

thanks for the help

looks to me like nutes/temp/humidity outa whack. The leaves cupping up like that usually mean problems transpiring. Maybe raise your light a bit and lower the nutes. One wouldn't normally think 82 temps would cause serious issues, where is the temp reading being taken?

feed them tonight 1800 ppm
ph 6.7

tested run off on the worst looking ones and
ppm 1100 ph 5.8 and 6.0

so are they lockedup up in the soil ?

I honestly don't know, they look like they're not transpiring and nute burned to me...but that doesn't really seem to be the issue I guess given the ppm drop; maybe Peyton hit the nail on the head. How often are you watering? I haven't grown in soil for quite some time, but I never had ph issues with it...was one of the nice things about growing in soil. Guess it could be an over abundance of one nute locking out another. How long is your strain estimated to take in flower before harvest. If its an 8 week strain, its almost time to cut nutes and just go with water anyways. Might be best just to finish her out that way.

should go another 4 weeks
i water feed feed water feed feed repeat
i always have some trouble about this time week 5
they are big but something is not right 10 by 10 room i get 7 lbs but with problems
something is off and i cant quit figure it out
they were all dry tonight
the greener plants have bigger buds want them all the same

any more ideas i am will to listen ............................
thanks jamthe3 i am trying lol i lower nutes lifted lights 2 inches

Your runoff pH is telling you your problem!!! Your locked out at the root zone. Your soil pH is around 5 if your runoff is that low. Quit the pH. Flush with un phed water until ppm are below 500 and pH runoff is matching what your putting in. Feed them about 1/2 strength nute mix, let them be for a few days, once ready to feed again or water check your runoff and it should be a bit better and will gradually get back to 6.5. Odds are most of the beneficials in the soil have been killed with pH up or pH down, or has been flushed away. There are natural buffers in the soil that maintain 6.0 to 7.0 at the root zone depending on moisture content of soil. This fluctuation is very beneficial as it allows the plant to pick up different elements better at different pH level.

ok didn't read the above post till after
but I lowered nut and feed them and let the nuts flow through a lot
checked runoff and now have ph up to 6 on the worst looking ones
will flush next time till runoff is at 6.5 will be a few days till they need water
also lowered co2 to 1500

Back
Top Bottom