jackpower

hi im new to the green scence im growing 3 blues plants under a 600 w with fan and filter feeding bloom max in conjunction with buddy any help on how to increase quality and size of harvest many thanks im in week 5 flower

Much of what you can do to increase yield and size happens in veg. It's all about growing the healthiest juveniles you can. I always veg at least 3 months, s they are pretty big going to flower. I never put to 12/12 until their leaves start growing in an alternate pattern. This is a sign that they are mature enough to flower.

Also, LSTing early in veg to increase the number of growing tips to 4, 8 or 16 also increases over-all yield, although the flowers will be smaller. Since everyone grinds their weed to smoke it, it's not bud size that matters, its potency. And that depends on how well you vegged them.

Once in flower, there's not much more you can do but take care of their basic needs and spray for mites occasionally with neem. If the branches are still flexible you can gently tie them down to open up the inner branches to light. You might have to remove a fan leaf now and then that is shading a flower. Once you get into mid flower, stop the bloom nutes. It's time to allow them to go to harvest.

Ak is right. In my first grows i was all about bigger buds and ended up with almost nothing.
Later i just took care of my plants, and stopped to worry about bud size, and girls thanked me with much more yield.
Its all about light, nute, light cycle, temp and humidity... And much much love :)
Remember, there is no shortcut.
Good luck :)

Back
Top Bottom