brandon835

420 Member
P5060314.JPG
P5250363.JPG
P5250362.JPG
P5060315.JPG
P5250363.JPG
P5250361.JPG

I have been flowering these girls in a 4x8x6.5 tent with 1000wt hps and 2 700wt leds keeping 80 degree temp 50% humidity using botanicare kind line up at 75% strength of recommended dosage and my leaves are turning brown and hard and crumbling off. I don't know what im doing wrong! im not sure the strains but there are a few different ones in there. plz help I don't want to loose all this hard work at the end!!!

no im using a miracle grow organic soil with extra pelite in the mix I t barley has a nutrient in this soil its the best I can get here, it was good until now so not sure its the soil! and yes I ph my water or nurients after I mix them

It appears to be a common problem using foxfarm soil, you should not pH at all.....that being said I don't know anything about mg organics. I would suggest getting a good digital soil pH tester. If your soil pH is around 4.8 to 5.4 I think it is the same problem as foxfarm soils. You could also test your runoff but you check your water before you flush, then run enough water through then collect some of the runoff. Then you figure your pH runoff is your average. Let's say your water is pH of 8.0, then your runoff is 7.0, this would make your soul pH 6.0.

To be honest it certainly looks like a few nutrient def's & sorry to put a downer on ya day !

But it is not uncommon for plants to pull nutrient reserves from the leafs from mid flowering onwards... that is a plus

We could look at the following...

75% strength nutrients used may suggest under feeding ?

PH of soil is not suitable ?

That may be due to regular feeding of nutrients every watering etc which has caused a nutrient lock out by excessive nutrients available in soil turning more acidic !

How ever it looks like you only have a few weeks to go & i'm sure the girls will survive that long...

it seems that the flush helped 2 of my girls but the one in the third picture is a lot worse the leave are dying and crunling off and its getting the small sugar leaves (I guess u call them) on the buds and its stopped growing all together, can someone help plz?

Back
Top Bottom