Week 8 Flower First Grow, Coco, Mega Crop

Davef

I am going to complete this grow with a journal to practice for my next full grow. Any help greatly appreciated.
First plant Sour Tangie second plant Cataract Kush both grown in coco/perlite using Mega Crop nutrients. Today I started using the newest formula of MC and increased it to 5.5g/gal.

These are my first attempt at making clones. I am sure glad I tried it since I am within 2 weeks of harvest and nothing to really do, I am trying my hand at training them now.

Well I harvested my Sour Tangie first and have it hanging to dry. I learned a lot on this grow now to start my experience with drying/trimming/curing. I have a few clones to play with for a while. In a month I will get a 14x20 finished shed to turn into my grow room. I am planning on lining it and dividing up with panda film.

I chopped the Cataract Kush so now other than posting the dry weights of both plants this grow is complete.

While I wait for my new shed I am going to be working with the clones that are finally showing some normal leaves since reveg.

Cataract Kush, Trimmed and filled a half gallon jar with 2.5 oz of small buds. I really pulled this plant early because she was wanting to herm on me. Kept a clone and she's going strong. This will conclude this little journal. On to the next.

Back
Top Bottom