Week One Down - Magnesium Deficiency? Ph? Please Help!

COgrowBuddy

Greetings everyone!

I have grow hydroponics in the past with extreme success, so I thought this upcoming grow would be no different. A week after transferring my clone into a 6x6" rock wool cube, and the plant looks worse than any plant I have ever grown. It appears to have dark purple stem(s), and the leaves are yellowing, and then they die from the tips inward. Through much research online, I read that Epsom Salt can do the trick. So, last night (8/14) I did a complete flush and am just running clean, 6.0 water with a teaspoon per gallon of Epsom Salt. This is why I come to you all for some help!

Should I have flushed with the use of Epsom Salt?
Do I have a Mag problem (pics attached)?
Will the clone be alright?
Do I return my clone and just get a fresh one? If so, what should I do differently?

Last Friday (8/7) , the clone received a half dosage of Botanical Grow, Cal-Mag, Silica Blast, and liquid karma per the recommended Botanical grow schedule. My water is a "soft-yellow" if you will when the Ph is tested. The plant has not grown much at all in the past week . . . :-( Please note that I also cut off a few fan leaves last night that were definitely beyond repair. The stem appears to be purple.

Any help with my plant will be greatly appreciated! I am open to all suggestions at this point.

Thank you all and sorry about the horizontal pic!!

IMG_137028.JPG

Leaf that was cut last evening:
IMG_137125.JPG

Here is a picture from last week for comparison purposes, just after buying and transplanting the clone.
Day 1:
IMG_133927.JPG

Back
Top Bottom