Weight for weight, auto or photo?

Lol I ask you to cross your GG4 and hit 30% THC? Bet you can't even with 2 photos you would have to find a 1-1000 plant to get it so your point is not really based on auto vs photo but clone only vs auto? Nothing to do with a seed grow. Grow a pack of so called GG#4 seed and get them tested I bet you don't hit 30% :goodluck:

I once seen a 50%THC + photo strain advertised to. Thing must of looked like a lump of Kief as a lot of hash is only in the upper 50%THC mark. Might of looked like this nasty little photo plant that did not get me high?
20180913_222547.jpg

I once seen a 50%THC + photo strain advertised to. Thing must of looked like a lump of Kief as a lot of hash is only in the upper 50%THC mark.
That was obviously not a reputable site. If you want to postulate that we can't trust certain sites, fine, but I thought we were discussing if you can find GG#4 in Auto with a claimed THC level that gets close to 30%

That was obviously not a reputable site. If you want to postulate that we can't trust certain sites fine, but I thought we were discussing if you can find GG#4 in Auto with a claimed THC level that gets close to 30%
Yep BCseeds are not reputable imoa but others say otherwise. Indica 50 looks shit to me but according to them hit 50% THC lol. So because GG#4 cut is 30% your saying seeds from it are also 30% because the retailers say GG#4 is 30% ? :goodjob::nerd-with-glasses:need to go dump my seeds and get some new strains. No anyway I think not been their done that and grow pond weed that supposedly was the dogs ball cannabis cup winners in the late 90's. My only bag seed mother's beat them all hands down. :sorry:

Lol I ask you to cross your GG4 and hit 30% THC? Bet you can't even with 2 photos you would have to find a 1-1000 plant to get it so your point is not really based on auto vs photo but clone only vs auto? Nothing to do with a seed grow. Grow a pack of so called GG#4 seed and get them tested I bet you don't hit 30% :goodluck:
That really does not make sense? "Cross"? Why are you attacking me over what a 420 spon
Yep BCseeds are not reputable imoa but others say otherwise. Indica 50 looks shit to me but according to them hit 50% THC lol. So because GG#4 cut is 30% your saying seeds from it are also 30% because the retailers say GG#4 is 30% ? :goodjob::nerd-with-glasses:need to go dump my seeds and get some new strains. No anyway I think not been their done that and grow pond weed that supposedly was the dogs ball cannabis cup winners in the late 90's. My only bag seed mother's beat them all hands down. :sorry:
Seriously? I disagree with you that autos can equal their photo variety counterparts in regards to THC levels and your counterargument is that every seed seller who has GG#4 photos is lying about their THC levels? They really are just as low as GG#4 auto? OK, you win; I can't counter such a well thought out reply as that:rolleyes:

That really does not make sense? "Cross"? Why are you attacking me over what a 420 spon
Seriously? I disagree with you that autos can equal their photo variety counterparts in regards to THC levels and your counterargument is that every seed seller who has GG#4 photos is lying about their THC levels? They really are just as low as GG#4 auto? OK, you win; I can't counter such a well thought out reply as that:rolleyes:
Sorry if you feel I am attacking you. I am only interested in fact I have breed using auto's over a decade. I see a lot of B.S spread by people who have never even grown 1 or only grow shit old auto's 10ur ago.

As for the seed seller b.s about THC % you do realise if you ask most what GG#4 is they say 30% because that is what the GG#4 mother tested at. All seeds very even S1 it's a fact and any seed seller will tell you that.

Sorry if you feel I am attacking you. I am only interested in fact I have breed using auto's over a decade. I see a lot of B.S spread by people who have never even grown 1 or only grow shit old auto's 10ur ago.

As for the seed seller b.s about THC % you do realise if you ask most what GG#4 is they say 30% because that is what the GG#4 mother tested at. All seeds very it's a fact and any seed seller will tell you that.
This really is getting old.
You shared that you believe autos THC levels equal those of photos. I pointed out that among the high THC varieties (not the 16-20% varieties) sellers list lower THC levels of their autos vs. their photos. Your retort to that seems to be that we can't trust seed sellers to list true THC levels. :rolleyes: We are at an impasse; believe what you want; I don't care. I personally will believe those that grow and sell seeds commercially over you.

Back
Top Bottom