Weird curl to fan leaves?

420Yooper73

I’ve been looking at pics of curled fan leaves from overwatering but mine don’t look like that..I planted the seeds in a propagator and that went great..then two weeks ago I transferred them into homemade solo cup pots..they look really good but I did notice a few plants have these weird looking curls to some of their leaves. I’m growing in soil and perlite mix and I’m using general hydro nutrients..watering about every 4th day under LED lights and natural sun when it’s nice. 18/6 light cycle. Here are a few pics. I was just wondering if this is something I should be concerned about. Thanks guys:thumb:
4D93D77B-8CAC-4E5D-8AB1-E720021E8993.jpeg
AABAC20D-2AD3-4EA1-B39A-D41A318F872E.jpeg

I’ve been looking at pics of curled fan leaves from overwatering but mine don’t look like that..I planted the seeds in a propagator and that went great..then two weeks ago I transferred them into homemade solo cup pots..they look really good but I did notice a few plants have these weird looking curls to some of their leaves. I’m growing in soil and perlite mix and I’m using general hydro nutrients..watering about every 4th day under LED lights and natural sun when it’s nice. Here are a few pics.
4D93D77B-8CAC-4E5D-8AB1-E720021E8993.jpeg
AABAC20D-2AD3-4EA1-B39A-D41A318F872E.jpeg
Usually the first few sets or so are deformed or short. The 5 to 7 leaf fans will come just wait.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom