Weird Discoloration On Leaves - Burnt? Nutrient Build Up? Help Please!

stonecold420

Hello guys, I got a problem with my auto flower jack herrer. It just happened yesterday, and progressively got worse...
I had a small insect problem, and mold problem, I got scared, and made a mixture of serenade pest and disease control, and 2/8 neem oil in about 22 oz spray bottle... sprayed them... right when lights came on... my question is, whats going on with my babys? and how can i fix it... did i over spray them and burn the leafs?
Is this gonna ruin my buds?whole plant? should i trim the veg leaves that are effected? should i spray them with straight water?
Thank you for any help...

Thanks for any of your help guys... appreciate it.:thanks:

Sorry to see it, man!
IDK. Could it be burns from your lights caused by residue left over from spraying?
It doesn't look like any pest or nutrient problem I've seen.

I think thats what it is... i sprayed pest and disease killer while lights were on, and this happened.... you think crops will still be okay? would you suggest pulling the veg leaves that are severely burned? all plants effected are in flower

I'd ride it out and leave her be. Even damaged leaves provide photosynthesis and aren't going to hurt anything as long as the diagnosis is correct.

Major, bud rot starting? Stonecold, any spotting of white or dark spots on your flowers? How's your air circulation going? Temprature? Humidity?

Small white spotting of white powdery mildew, i was quick to hop on it though, and I think i may have sprayer them too often, i think it was a 2 day gap... and with the lights on... so i think i may have just burned the t op layer, most of it is on the tops of plants, not underneath.

Electro, I think you are right, I used Serenade disease control , I did spray with lights on... after further investigation, you are suppose to spray with the lights off... but i feared spraying with the lights off because of the mold issue... after awhile, i trimmed off the bad stuff and yesterday sprayed with lights off, and it seemed to have rinse a bit of the remaining off... i guess everything will be okay? I just probably stunted my plants? my crop isnt ruined is it?

If it is from burn caused by spraying and lights, they will be fine.
I'd be more concerned with the mold and pests. If the mold you see is powdery mildew, I'd give them a spray with potassium bicarbonate. Safe, cheap and effective. 1 tsp. per quart of water is the usual mix.

I agree with the Major. If it's burn they'll recover.. I wonder if it's not sulfur residue now though. Does it scrape off?

At any rate, I've only dealt with powdery mildew once. For about a month. Came in on some dispensary clones.. arrgh

I treated with some sulfur mix that left a hell of a white-ish residue. Lost several good strains too. The stuff is hell if you don't jump on it right away. There's a product now called Green Cleaner. It's a little pricey but it works on mites and mildew. So far I can vouch for the mites lol, but no mildew to treat so I have no idea how effective it is against it. However, I do use it on my clones before transplant to get rid of any of the strange little molds and mildews that sometimes form during cloning. Every once in a great while I find one of my pet super mites that has survived the whole cloning process. Washes them off pretty well also :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom