Weird discoloring on leaves, please help!

Takoda

Hey y’all! This is my first attempt at growing and both of my plants have the exact same discoloration and I’m having trouble diagnosing the problem. Maybe it’s not even an issue? Idk like I said I’m very new to this. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Attachments

• 83A1E4CE-0367-45B1-9EC5-70B0518D8F9B.jpeg
    83A1E4CE-0367-45B1-9EC5-70B0518D8F9B.jpeg
    471.6 KB · Views: 60
Soil prolly pretty hot looks like to me. I usually put seedlings in peat pellets until 2 sets of true leaves then I unwrap the peat pellet and put that into soil so the plant will transition to soil. The one thing you can mess up with seedlings is over watering.

Dont over water and use good water very important. Tap water can kill seedlings if its got a lot of crap in it.

Now that the initial guesses have been made... lets get some facts. What sort of soil is that? How often are you watering? Have you added anything to the water, such as nutrients? What kind of light do you have and how close is it? Is there anything other than soil in that cup, and why didn't you fill it up all the way? Are there drainage holes in the bottom of those cups?

Back
Top Bottom