Weird dream

RolandDaPirate

I had this dream the other night was really weird and i still dont get it.

I went to UT Austin to visit a friend and this guy was there and he wouldn't leave me alone he tried to get me in trouble for everything then some other guy punches me and I fight back and that one guy comes, takes me to his office and shit and for some reason he has stacks of money in there so I take a stack and bolt but he catches me some how and he's tells me I just called security and told them you where drunk there coming to get you and this other girl shows up with bottles of liquor and tries to give them to me but I don't drink them but he does and I'm like awesome heel get drunk and they'll take him so he's fucking wasted and I'm not. When they finally get there they still arrest me even though he's the drunken one because he called in and said I was. so they take me away and take me to there house I guess, and right in the kitchen they tie me down and make me stand against the wall with my face to it and then they start whipping me and then they let there kids whip me and then some people come one of them I know and there just watching and its about 9 PM then they ask how long this is going to go on for and they say until 11 PM and then they start wiping me again and I wake up and I literally grabbed my back because it felt so real I could feel the pain

RolandDaPirate said:
I had this dream the other night was really weird and i still dont get it.

I went to UT Austin to visit a friend and this guy was there and he wouldn't leave me alone he tried to get me in trouble for everything then some other guy punches me and I fight back and that one guy comes, takes me to his office and shit and for some reason he has stacks of money in there so I take a stack and bolt but he catches me some how and he's tells me I just called security and told them you where drunk there coming to get you and this other girl shows up with bottles of liquor and tries to give them to me but I don't drink them but he does and I'm like awesome heel get drunk and they'll take him so he's fucking wasted and I'm not. When they finally get there they still arrest me even though he's the drunken one because he called in and said I was. so they take me away and take me to there house I guess, and right in the kitchen they tie me down and make me stand against the wall with my face to it and then they start whipping me and then they let there kids whip me and then some people come one of them I know and there just watching and its about 9 PM then they ask how long this is going to go on for and they say until 11 PM and then they start wiping me again and I wake up and I literally grabbed my back because it felt so real I could feel the pain
Probably means your gay, because a lot of shit that dream people use as signs mean "sexual tension" "penis" and a bunch of other bullshit that makes you look gay.

I have a somewhat reoccurring dream where I get shot in the head. The details, settings, and so on are always different, but I end up getting shot in the head. It turns out that a gun in dream talk means a "penis." I was like "WTF!!!!!" The dreams are alwyas nightmares, because I wake up right when I get shot, which I guess signals my death (you can't die in a dream), adn it turns out to be a cock. :rolleyes: That's when I decided that this dream talk shit was a bunch of bullshit.

Here's what it means.I looked it up on google.

Words like friend: Joy and consolation. Aspect of self ready for integration.

Words like leave: Changes approaching. Cold feelings.

Words like fight: Violent resolution. Release of energy. Building or releasing conflicts.

Words like back: Changes in life. Family arguments. Approaching money.

Words like office: Professional duties. Workplace. Working with or on something important for yourself. Prosperity.

Words like money: Commodity. Profit or loss. Security. What do you value in yourself?

Words like drunk: Total insensibility. Denial. Fear of loosing control. Wish to lose control

Words like girl: Learning to be receptive. Happiness and tranquility.

Words like up: Feminine projection. Improved image. How do you want to be seeing in the outside world.

Words like bottles: Full bottle: Prosperity. Empty bottle: Misfortune.

Words like liquor: Relaxation. Abandonment. Withdrawal. Used as an escape or change.

Words like heel: Glamour. Sexual invitation. Flirtation. Power.

Words like drunk: Total insensibility. Denial. Fear of loosing control. Wish to lose control

Words like arrest: Misfortune is near.

Words like house: Financial security. Happiness within the family. Honor and dignity. Being.

Words like kitchen: Nourishment. Productivity. New developments in life.

Words like down: Overturned. Confusion. Great disorder. You want to straighten something out.

Words like make: Feminine projection. Improved image. How do you want to be seeing in the outside world.

Words like wall: Defense. Protection. Seeking privacy and security.

Words like face: Repair of self image. Vanity. Renewal. Part of identity ready for a make-over.

Words like kids: Childhood. Innocent. Joy without profit. Warning of family quarrels.

Btw the friend i went to go visit doesnt even go to UT, and i never saw him in my dream.

r0achclip said:
I had a dream once were I was gettin' chased through a cemetary by Satan with a chainsaw...
That just translates to Disturbed. jk man

Any one ever have the same dream twice? Like exactly the same one? I had that once

Rastoner said:
Any body ever have a great ass dream...and your getting to the best part...then you wake up!!! that sucks so much ass...have you ever went to sleep trying to get back into the same dream?
Yea but when I try to fall back asleep quick to get the dream back I end up with really fucked up results. Hot blonde on the beach turns into running from mutant apes weilding machine guns and machetes....on the same beach. At least i get half of the dream back.

Detained said:
Yea but when I try to fall back asleep quick to get the dream back I end up with really fucked up results. Hot blonde on the beach turns into running from mutant apes weilding machine guns and machetes....on the same beach. At least i get half of the dream back.

yeah you got the best part back, the fucking beach.

No, rather have the hot blonde with no beach than mutant apes with the beach. Mutant apes are scary mutherfuckers.

Detained said:
No, rather have the hot blonde with no beach than mutant apes with the beach. Mutant apes are scary mutherfuckers.

ahahah, monkeys are just plain scary

Any body ever have a great ass dream...and your getting to the best part...then you wake up!!! that sucks so much ass...have you ever went to sleep trying to get back into the same dream?

yeah, all the time.

Back
Top Bottom