Weird fluffy flowers

Franna81

420 Member
Hi all,

I have 2 girl scout cookies from linage gentics but have found that my one female have formed the most beautiful tight solid buds.
Mu second female has now been flowering the same amount of time but she is making these weird fluffy crap flowers. Any idea what this could be in a organic soil greenhouse grow
When I took the picture i still had powdery white mildew. That has been sorted out in the mean time. Any advice on the flowers

Attachments

• IMG_20200212_173628.jpg
    IMG_20200212_173628.jpg
    576.9 KB · Views: 106
Even if the seeds are the same strain they can express different phenotypes, like maybe the other plant is expressing one of its parents genes, making it tighter, while the other parent might have had not so dense buds and is expressing that.

Yeah, I had the same question last month and this was pretty much the answer I got, made a lot of sense to me and thought I’d pass it along

I have this one rando seed I really wanted to try clone but failed, I think I want to try order some colloidal silver, just to preserve a very eye popping strain I get.

I rather enjoy pheno hunting. Lol
Most people hate taking the time.

My flower tent is always running, so I don’t consider it lost time. It doesn’t a however a bit of a pain.

The up side is once you’ve done it, you’ve got a solid mother plant virtually forever.
Pheno hunting is awesome, I ALWAYS mark mine pheno#1 #2 #3 etc that way if I get a super pheno I can clone the heck out of her. I have a very special peyote critical pheno that I got as a free seed with an order from attitude. She is actually the most potent plant I have come across. She has a strong purple gene which is cool but the resin content is off the charts. It puts the likes of white Rhino to shame.

T
Even if the seeds are the same strain they can express different phenotypes, like maybe the other plant is expressing one of its parents genes, making it tighter, while the other parent might have had not so dense buds and is expressing that.

Thanks scotty, much appreciated
Maybe have a look at my other thread to. My LA OG and blue berry are sick and I would love to know if it is my nutes or parasite/virus?

Pheno hunting is awesome, I ALWAYS mark mine pheno#1 #2 #3 etc that way if I get a super pheno I can clone the heck out of her. I have a very special peyote critical pheno that I got as a free seed with an order from attitude. She is actually the most potent plant I have come across. She has a strong purple gene which is cool but the resin content is off the charts. It puts the likes of white Rhino to shame.
Thanks for the advice bud

I rather enjoy pheno hunting. Lol
Most people hate taking the time.

My flower tent is always running, so I don’t consider it lost time. It doesn’t a however a bit of a pain.

The up side is once you’ve done it, you’ve got a solid mother plant virtually forever.

I love the different phenos and the hunting for the best. But honestly I did not know this was pheno related but rather something I was doing wrong.
Bud please have a look at my other post about my LA OG and blueberry plants? I could use your knowledge on this too.
Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom